Epigraph and Synopsis

"Rina, there's so many things I want to say to you."

"Don't. Not now."

"Why?"

"Because, you really really really need someone right now, and I don't want to be the kind of person who takes advantage of that."

"I don't just need somebody. I need you."

"I don't want you to need me. I want you to want me."

"I do want you."

Katherine Andrea Eleanor Grambs, twin sister of Avery Kylie Grambs, randomly inherits a billion-dollar fortune along with her sister. Why? That's what they're trying to figure out. 

Nothing is as it seems because even after dying, Tobias Hawthorne left them a game to figure out. Why? Oh... because who doesn't love games? 

Avery, Katherine, and the Hawthorne brothers are playing the old man's games just to figure out why Avery and Katherine? 

Katherine, in the process, falls in love with the one Hawthorne brother she never thought she'd fall for i.e. Grayson Davenport Hawthorne. Somewhere along the way, they fall hard (harder than they'd like). Somehow it just feels impossible to stay away from each other. I mean... of course, it was impossible to stay away, with a face like that and eyes gleaming like the moonlit sky.

But, obviously, wouldn't it be boring if they liked each other from the very start? Spoiler alert! They didn't; in fact, they disliked each other. Safe to say, they couldn't be in each other's presence for more than two seconds without getting the sudden urge to strangle each other (sometimes). But, this didn't mean that they had not found each other attractive. 

Oh Lord... who knew that mere attraction could turn into something so much more.

He was everything to most people, because the Hawthorne name was huge; it certainly meant a lot. But he... he did not just want anyone; he wanted Katherine because she was his everything. And, mind you it is rare to find your 'everything'. 

Also, as someone very wise once said, "It's pure luck that I found you as my destiny among the billions in the world." 

A/N: Hey! <3

- Andrea ❤