The beginning

It was a cold rainy lunch. It was a random Tuesday, sand wich was minding her business sitting and eating in the bathrooms when mrs obesity barged in.
"WHY ARENT YOU DOING YOUR WORDSEARCHES?!? OR LITRECY WORKSHEETS?!?!?" She screams as she walks up to her.

"I-I-I'm sorry mrs obesity-chan*she gives puppy dog eyes before mrs obesity pulled her pants down and sat on her making her go into her insides.

Then mrs coochie came into the room with a stick of balonga. She clears her throat as she stares at mrs obesity. she then begins to repeatedly spank her with the balonga. Mrs obesity had enough and engulfed the balonga after that she sucked on mrs coochie arm until it looked like a raisin.

Fat ferdie stomped his way into the room singing: "fi fy fo fum" and he stopped in his tracks.
"Hey yay heh yay,"
He claps his cheeks as he unleashes his vile understanding diarrhoea everywhere. It covered EVERYTHING.

Snadwich quickly slid out like a baby being born and started licking the floor.
"I've been a bad wittle kitty"
*she meows at fat ferdie as she moves on all fours like a cat around ferdies legs.

Then me and my friends start walking to the toilets not knowing what happened. As we approach we all smelled a rank horrible smell.
"Who farted?"
"Not me"
*everyone sniffs around and goes closer to the toilets.

End of chapter