A Guarantee

Time felt like a blur to Eclipse, pleasure of his heat overwhelming his senses over and over in a way he had never felt before. Continuing non-stop and he wasn't even sure if it was the same day every time he woke or not.

He'd wake to the scent of the Alpha, feeding him and making sure he is cleaned up after each round. Nuzzling and cuddling in a way that made his mind purr with delight. The other clearly a well caring Alpha for his pups.

No.. Not..

It got harder and harder to differentiate reality and his fantasies of a family. Blinking away sleep again as the room felt like it had turned into something completely different. It was a new room, but smelled exactly as his nest should.

How did he get here.. When? Why..

He mewled in slight distress at the immense confusion from his mind and heat. Feeling gently hands rub and massage his shoulders and waist and the scent of his Alpha soothing his thoughts. It felt calming around the other, like everything was gonna be okay no matter what.

"Shh.. It's okay.. You're okay" His Alpha soothes his clouded mind.. "Rest.. You will be fine.." hushed and soft murmurs fill him. For a split second he realizes there are others in the room.

His alpha reassures him though, soothes him into another deep sleep. Of course he didn't need to worry, he was safe if the other says so. He was meant to obey his alpha, trust them completely.

Breathing one last sigh before sleep takes hold, purring as his alpha rubs his tummy gently.

A very kind Alpha.

"How is he Solar Flare.." Kill code hovers over the two, staring down at the sleeping form of his son. "Has he accepted you completely?"

Solar shakes his head slightly, slowly standing from the nest to escort them out. He did not desire to distress the Omega anymore then he already has with moving locations and nests.

"No, though medicine you have provided has kept his heat longer than normal to allow transferring him here and training him.." He stares as he closes the door, following KC to the main living room. "His womb and egg still has not completely opened to me to be bred. A strong mind he has, though I believe he will soon break"

Killcode hums as he grabs a pot and water to prepare tea, turning on the burner as he leans against the counter. His tall frame slowly slumping as he stares at the living area. A simple apartment like home, hidden in a small community like town. He wanted the two to blend in and not be seen by the large crowds once offspring had been born.

Housing two spare rooms and a large bathroom, with a park and playground nearby worked as a perfect cover spot for the two bots. Killcode had done much research to assure such a peaceful place was obtained once Eclipse started to carry.

"Good.. I.. Except him to be carrying after this heat.. Otherwise my plans for him will.. No longer suffice" Sighing as he stares at the boiling water before setting it aside and pouring a cup for himself and Flare. The two cradling the cups and warmth of the atmosphere.

"I shall do my best, KillCode." He salutes slightly to the one he respects. "I will do everything to ensure Eclipses safety and Omegan Training." He vowed to it the moment he was given this mission.

He would care for the other, keep them full and plump. Satisfy every one of their needs just as they will soon do to him.

Would love and care for him like an Alpha, and Eclipse will present himself as the mother he was destined to be. It was, his purpose to be and always be.