Hoover Crew

• Dedicated to to anyone who wants to join Hoover Crew

     Mary sat in the hospitol's hallway doing her homework. Her grandma had recently gotten very sick and she was visiting with her uncle. As she was biting her pencil trying to figure out what a participle was she heard a woman's shriek echo throughout the hallway. She turned her head towards the scream to see a woman in a chair staring at a man only wearing a hospitol gown. The woman looked at her with terrified eyes that then softened as she smiled and cried tears of joy.

     "Larry!" she exclaimed getting out of her chair to hug the man.

      "Larry oh my God!" she babbled.

     "You beat the coma!"

     "Larry what's wrong?" was the last question the woman asked. Larry stood there just moaning his scratchy moan as he stared at the woman. She stared wide eyed as Larry flung his head down and bit her shoulder. She screamed as Larry pulled away spraying blood  everywhere. Mary dropped her pencil, but grabbed her english book and ran. As she was running a man on a gurney rose up and reached for her. Mary squealed and slapped the hand away with her book. The man moaned and fell off the gurney. She screamed and continued to run until she tripped.

     "Ugh! Stupid heels!" she yelled looking at her pink stilettoes. The man began to crawl toward her at an alarming rate.

     "Get away from me you rapist, pedofile, or whatever you are!" she screamed as she slammed the heavy book down on the man's head. All she heard was a sickening snap and slam as her book hit the back of his head and his forehead slammed against the tile so hard it cracked. She got up and looked at the blood staining her brand new skirt and blouse. She screamed and continued to fast walk in her heels. She came to a hallway and she looked left and right. To the right was a nurse swatting at a small child who was trying to grab her legs and bite them. The nurse looked at Mary while still swatting as Mary turned and ran down the left side of the hallway. Behind her she heard a loud moan and the shrill scream of the female nurse. She saw two double doors, which she quickly walked through. The room was obviously a kitchen and she saw no crazy people as she looked around. She walked into the room and took off her heels. She threw away the book and held her stiletoes with one hand. She heard a moan come from behind her. She quickly spun around to see a crazed woman with bloody teeth slowly stumbling toward her. Mary reached for the counter and fumbled for anything. Finally her hand grasped a knife and she thrust it forward. She heard a squish and the moans went silent. She opened her eyes to see that she had thrust the knife through the woman's eye. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth. She dropped the knife and the man as she walked away. She began to cry as she squatted down. After she finished crying she walked pass the body towards the door leading to the cafeteria. She was stopped when something grabbed her ankle. She looked down and screamed as the crazed woman opened her mouth and took a large bite out of Mary's ankle. Mary screamed as the woman pulled her down and began to eat bits and pieces out of her. I stared at the horror through the cafeteria window. I saw the girl I decided to call Mary being eaten and the moans and screams of the carnivorous zombies and people. I turned toward the front door and began to run away from the hell-hole that I once knew as a hospitol.