...sick...

(Got nothing to say today)

Pomni POV

I woke up(IN MY OWN  🩷 WORLD I GET OUT OF Bed AND CALL MY HOME GURLS HEY BAR-  I stop) I feel kind of icky. I think I will stay in my room. I think I'm sick wait is that even possible isn't this kind of like a game? I thought to myself for a little while wondering if this was even possible and if it is, is it just like being normally sick or- I hear a knock at my door I try my best to get off my bed and end up falling on the floor I quickly get up and go to the door while I do that I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror my eyes were kinda red I didn't mind it I open the door and there was ragatha
Hey Pom pom- Oh my are you ok? Your eyes are red! Were you crying?
Oh ragatha hello  I- soon before i finish my sentence I felt dizzy and just felt on the floor I guess I just passed out. soon I wake up on my bed with a wet towel on my forehead. " ugh what happened.." Oh! Your awake! And I believe you passed out on the floor. How long was I out? Like 10 mins it wasn't like you were going to go on a coma on this game or can you? I not really know but are you feeling okay? no not really. Is it ok if I take your  temperature? sure I guess. She put a toy looking thing in my mouth and kept it there for 10 seconds. GEEZ! What is it?!?! It 110.2! I guess you're sick I didn't even know that was possible. Well I guess I  be taken care of you all day. I didn't understand anything she said All I got was it 110.2 and I been taking care of something something. I had no idea what to say but okay. (Time skip 2 hours ✨✨✨) after throwing up for 2 hours in a bucket I just started talking to ragatha. Hey Pomni? Hmm?
Are you feeling better? a little bit.
I'm going to see Caine for some medicine for you. Can I come with you? I said in a week tone. I'm sorry but no I don't want to risk you getting hurt or having to deal with Jax I be back soon ok? ok.... bye

Ragatha POV:

I get out of Pomni room and see Jax
Heyyy dollface what were you doing in Pomni room? Helping her she sick-
Wait people can get sick here? Yea I guess so well bye. OH doll face I left something In your room tell me if you find it! UGH I not have time for this. I go out of the tent to find Caine and the moon talking about something. Hey Caine! He flew down and said Yes my dearest friend? Can I get some medicine? Sure but for what? Oh it for Pomni she sick. Oh here -medicine✨- Good bye! TY and Good bye! I run to Pomni room and open the door hey I got the Medicine I'm sorry if I took long! It fine.. I open the bottle and put some in a spoon. And ask if it was ok if I did it or if she wanted to do it herself bc I didn't want it to be weird. She said her self and I stay there with her into she felt asleep I come back tomorrow to check on her <3.

A LITTLE MORE
Caine POV:
Ok bye moon! I go back to the tent and think for a sec... How did Pomni get sick?Did I do something wrong? what next someone BLEEDS- Ugh I take a look at the code and see if there something going on...

( Dam this was LONG! Well I hope u like it!)

✨(660 words)✨