Chapter 6

"Kenzo! KENZO!! KENZO YAMATO!!!!" Teo had barely come back to his dorm.

"YESSSS, TEO JANG????" Kenzo had stuck his head out from the bathroom door,he had a face mask on; something he always did after showering. Coming out from the bathroom Kenzo was ruffling his hair drying it with a towel.

"Woahhh...." Teo was in shock as he saw his best friend Kenzo.

"What?" Kenzo was being oblivious to what Teo was reacting to.

"Your Hair! It's no longer long!! I thought you didn't want to cut it off? Not that I'm complaining, you look stunning. Some parts of your hair are sort of longer than others." Teo spoke with

uttering bliss for his closest companion.

"I wasn't keen on chopping it off, but your loaned book made me realize that altering our appearance can be a way of bidding farewell to our past selves and embracing a fresh start. It's like leaving behind old relationships and welcoming new ones. As they say, 'Hair holds memories.' And now, with my short hair, I'm ready to make new ones." He grinned while tousling his hair.

"It's great to see that you're in a much better state now compared to the beginning of all that. Anyway, there's something I've been meaning to share with you. I've been racking my brain to find different ways to convey this message, but luckily, someone assisted me in finding the right words. As he shifted his demeanor to a more serious one, his smile slowly faded away. Before revealing what he had to say, he made a slight adjustment to his glasses and said, "I'm going to be straightforward with you about this.

"Look, I know that your past relationship negatively impacted your academic pursuits, which is common in toxic relationships. Now that you've ended it and are recovering emotionally, it's important to focus on pursuing your dreams. Returning to school can provide purpose and direction, but choose classes and majors that align with your passions and aspirations, not someone else's."

"Wait, so you want me to go back to school?" Kenzo furrowed his brow as he watched Teo adjust his glasses nervously. "And you had to ask someone else to ask me this?" He asked incredulously. Teo quickly explained, "No, he offered to help me and I thought it would be a good idea to get his input." Kenzo's mind wandered as Teo referred to the person who helped him as "he". "I suppose you're right. Going back to school would be beneficial for me to start anew and enhance my education."

Teo let out a sigh of relief, expressing his contentment, "That's fantastic news! Have you figured out what you truly want to study though?"

"Well, I've always been captivated by art. So, maybe that's the path I'll pursue. However, I'll definitely ponder over it some more. By the way, who was the person that assisted you in finding the perfect words to convey all of this to me? You kept mentioning 'he' and 'him'. Do I happen to know him?"

"Is it possible that it was Diego?"

"Diego?!? Why on earth would you even think that...ugh, Diego." Teo's response to Kenzo was filled with defensiveness and flustered in frustration.

"Ha, so it was Diego." Kenzo smirked, wearing a smug expression on his face, fully aware that he was correct and that Diego was the one who assisted Teo in finding the right words. Teo groans as he accepts to tell Kenzo the truth about who helped him. "Yeah it was. JEEZ." He throws his hands up in the hair as he walks away to his room,Kenzo's smug smile,still,plastered on his face.