-02- A long while since

It had at least been 7 years or so since David had last seen his best friend. David stood at the camp  entrance looking anxiously at his watch. Since he was now counselor at this hell of a camp he didn't  have a lot of free time, especially the fact he was waiting for Jasper to visit him.

"Dangit.. It's been 10 minutes away from 3:00... he should be here by now.." David thought

"Whatcha waiting for? The sunset?" David turned around in surprise to see the sarcastic boy in a blue hoodie looking at him.

He was playing with sticks as he sat on a boulder and looked irritated but curious.

"Nope," -David sighed- "not this time Max". Max rolled his eyes,

"It's my best friend.. I invited him to the camp we spent the golden summers as a kid!" David smiled "But he seems a bit late I guess..." His face returned to a frown.

"Gee I wonder why. Maybe it's because he had just of a bad experience than I did. And even worse if he was friends with you." Max got up and broke the last stick he held in his hand.

David sadly sighed "Maybe you're right-" he was cut off by the insane bus coming towards the camp and finally made a sharp stop.

The bus doors opened, "Friend's here." The quarter master said. A familiar olive-haired guy stepped out of the bus with a wide smile. He was no taller than his friend David and wore eye-catching bracelets all over his wrist and had a lightning bolt earning only on his left ear. He was wearing a white Pink Floyd shirt and knee-high shorts, accompanied with his purple jacket around his waist. He was a little bit more nice looking than the last time they saw each other.

David stood in awe looking at his friend, "well, I suppose everyone changes once in their life.." he thought. His face was red the more he looked at Jasper, looking at his eyes were prettier than ever.

"Umm.. Hello you alive??" Max poked Davids leg with the stick. David snapped back to reality, "Oh!- right- yeah!-" he turned to the camper then back to his friend. Jasper still stood there smiling, "forget something?" he said opening his arms.

David smiled bashfully and hugged his friend tight. "I'm so glad you came!" said David, "Couldn't disappoint now could I?" Jasper said. They stopped hugging after a bit, "I gotta show you around, this place is better than ever!!" David twirled excitedly, clasping his hands. "Hope that's true" Jasper said nudging his friends shoulder. David couldn't help but look at his smile, it was the most warmest smile he'd ever see, along with his glistening blue eyes it made every part of him special.

They started toward the inside of the camp side by side, as Max, having nothing else to do followed them.

------------------------------------☎Authors Note☎

ALIRGHT I DID IT-- BEEN LIKE.. SINCE JUNE BUT YES I FINALLY GOT THIS PART DONE!!!!
ik im not too active but thats bc of my stupid ugly traditional school and i spend more time writting useless shit than wattapad but yk :skull:
Uhhh I guess I'll start working on the next part?? I got ideas for this story just not time- I'll probably do around 20 or so chapters for the book to be complete ayyayayyaya

bye bye and have a good day :3