𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 1 - ❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐❞

So, an update for everyone.

He and his... "fiance" are going to meet each other today. Arranged by their parents' decision, of course, as you have guessed! No way in hell would Oikawa willfully meet up with the man!

Yes, he takes his words back about being eager to meet with the guy – this was so nerve-wracking for what!?

And why was he even doing this in the first place? It's not like his parents monitored his actions anyway... he could stand up and leave which would leave the blond wondering if he'd ever show up to their 'date'.

(Since his parents don't care about him like their precious daughter; oh no, Oikawa wasn't that special in their eyes.)

Yet why is he still here, sitting in this annoying sit as he waits for his fiance to arrive, wearing the best clothes he could possibly find in his closet?

His heart was basically beating out of his chest and his mind was starting to race, his hands were getting drenched in sweat and his fiance was still nowhere to be seen!

Well, he might be just a 𝘣𝘪𝘵 early hence why his date isn't here yet. He's been here for like, maybe an hour already?

But it's almost time for them to meet and Oikawa isn't sure if he should run and pretend this never happened or just awkwardly stay--

On another unrelated note, Oikawa's gaze keeps following this tall man who has light pale skin and short blond hair wearing a semi-formal yet casual look to boot. He looked strikingly handsome to be honest.

Something about the blond man kept attracting his attention but he didn't know what. He walked what looked to be in his direction, but that was probably his imagination...

Anyways, back to the main topic at hand, Oikawa is very much worried about this fiance of his!

What if he'd do something embrassing in front of the man – or worse, his fiance won't come at all?!!? Oikawa's nerves were obviously getting to him and he needed to go to the restroom for a bit to splash some water on his face to cool his heated thoughts.

ʚ   ❅ ☃ ❅   ɞ

...𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕡...𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕡...

Cold droplets of water fall from the brunet's face, chocolate-brown eyes meet brown before they soon meet eyes that seemed to be dripping with smolten gold.

Flinching in surprise, Oikawa wipes his face in a hurry. This was the same man that kept attracting his attention earlier! What did he want from him?

Flashing a practiced smile, he asks with a polite tone, "Do you need something from me?"

The blond just stays silent which irks Oikawa a bit, why was he not responding? The man's gaze seemed like it was scrutinizing his appearance!

First, it was his eyes, soon his whole face that was slowly becoming red, next his chest (???) area, his hips which were then followed by his long and sculpted (but covered) legs!

WTF! Stranger Danger! Oikawa won't tolerate this blatant act of checking him out in public even if the man was a tad bit handsome!!

Clearing his throat and opening his mouth to give this man a piece of his mind... the blond man speaks before Oikawa could utter a word, "You're my fiance?" He asks with a cool, calm and unexpectedly deep voice.

What did this man mean? Oikawa was so shocked by the sudden turn of events that he forgot what he was supposed to say!

A hand was suddenly placed at the bottom of Oikawa's chin before his brain could try to process what was happening, "A fly might enter if your mouth is that wide open."

That immediately got the brunet to snap his jaw shut as he saw the small smirk on the man's face as he took several steps to create some distance between them, Oikawa wanted to scream out his frustrations.

His cheeks were heating up and he glared at the man before him, "What do you...mean? I don't know you, sir. It'd be best if you first introduced yourself."

That ought to sound respectful, but the real things that Oikawa wanted to say were but that. Its a good thing that Oikawa practices everyday in having a sweet tongue to appeal to people.

"Oh right, I would apologize, but it's simple really." The man looked down at Oikawa with this unknown predatory feeling, "I'm the marriage partner that your parents agreed upon, basically your my fiance, nice to meet you."

––––––

Now that the brunet is met face to face with his fiance and he has a face to associate him with, the feelings of anxiety and doubt seem to slowly go away when he looks into those calm, smolten gold eyes.

Let's just say, he might be impressed with the blond man despite kinda hating his guts..

. . . . . .

Wait, Oikawa isn't here to be admiring his fiance's gorgeous looks even though he really wants to!

He scoffs at his stupid thirsty thoughts and props his elbow on top of the table, his chin resting on the palm of his hand as he stares into his supposed-fiance's gold eyes.

The mentioned man simply raises an eyebrow, but he doesn't make a move and stares back at Oikawa's chocolate eyes with a smidge of curiosity.

It's the first movement that the has brunet made since he arrived, ignoring their encounter in the bathroom, and let's just say, said fiance is quite intrigued as to what the brunet's reaction will be.

They end up having a little stare-off competition with Oikawa winning (hehehhe he won!) and with his fiance fearfully backing off thanks to his glorious, powerful, amazi---

?

With his fiance fearfully (?) looking behind him..??

...wait. He was just calling for the waiter and got tired with Oikawa's lack of action---

A beautiful red blooms onto the brunet's face and he looks away in shame. Oikawa coughs into his hand and brings his gaze back at the blond after calming down a bit, but he finds himself a bit spooked at how predatory those eyes look.

(Nohewon'tbeflusterednohewon'tbeflustered-- he's gotta stay strong, not even a man like his fiance could let his guard down!)

Oikawa glares at the man to hopefully, willfully, scare the blush away on his face. The blond looks at him in amusement as an afterimage of a smirk formed on his face, Oikawa glares harder at his expression.

"What? Never seen a brunet like me before?"

"No, I have. Not one just like you though," The blond says as he presses his hands together, the look in his eyes further deepen into something much more scary to name which cause goosebumps to rise on the brunet's skin.

What the fuck? Why did that feel like an underhanded comment?? Was the man insulting him?!!

"And what do you mean by that?" Oikawa bites back, his glare hardening and his smile tightening into a thin line.

This man was really testing his patience, huh?

"Nothing," The bastard replies as he waves his hand, he pushes his glasses up as the waiter arrives with their drinks. Their food needed a bit more time for preparation.

"I just find you interesting is all, Tsukishima Kei at your service." The blond grabs his drink and raises it like they were going to toast, but he doesn't even wait for the brunet to raise his own glass.

What a blatant asshole! Harshly grabbing a hold of his drink, he chugs it down and slams it on the table. He wipes his mouth and smiles at the blond, "Oikawa Tooru, the Newtube model at your disposal,"

It seemed like those were the right words to utter because the amused look in those eyes change into one of curiosity and seriousness.

"Oh really...?"