Chapter 2

Hey guys let me know what you want the next chapter to be about. Leave it in the comments below and maybe I'll dedicate chapter 3 to you. Anyways enjoy this chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisanna' POV

As I walked into the guild people kept on staring at me shocked. I'm going to admit that it felt weird seeing everyone all grown up.

"Um hello?" I asked nervously

Almost immediately I was tackled by hugs from Mira and Elfman. They were all crying tears of joy and everyone started to Cheer about my return. I was so happy that I also started to cry. Suddenly I felt a light tap on my shoulder I turned and saw the one person I missed the most, my childhood best friend.

"Oi Lisanna" he said giving me his signature grin

"Nice to see you too Natsu" I replied giving him a friendly hug

" hey what's that black thing on your hand" Natsu questioned

Quickly covering it " oh this, it's just a stain don't worry about it"

" Ok well nice having you back" he said looking suspicious

Natsu's POV

I t was nice having Lisanna back and all but I couldn't help but feel suspicious about that thing she was trying to hid on the back of her hand. I highly doubt that it was just a stain. By the looks of it there were different patterns on it and it was black in color. I swear that I've seen that symbol somewhere but I just can't think of it right now. Suddenly a thought popped into my head could it be the mark of a dark guild?

Lisanna's POV

Phew! That was close, thank goodness that Natsu was stupid enough to believe that. The truth is I'm not here to stay, instead I'm on a mission. During the years I was gone everybody thought I had died, but in reality I was taken away by Master Coffin who is the God of the underworld. There I learned to gain strength, and now I'm five times stronger than before. Master Coffin said that if I worked for him I will never be weak again. And all those people who used to look down on me shall suffer from a fate worse than death. I will get everything that I've ever wanted and all I had to do in return was to take the soul of a girl who you might all know her as the beautiful blonde with the sparkly chocolate brown eyes and the kindest heart. Master Coffin gave me a picture of her and with one look I knew that this is going to be a job that I'll enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a wrap up, in the comment section please list the name of the girl who Lisanna discribed and maybe I'll give you a shout out in the next chapter.

Until then I hope you guys have a wonderful day and if not I hope that this story cheered You up a bit

See ya'll next time byeeeeeeeee;)