RAPUNCALE (3)

The Faerie looked down from above as she was flying to see that the gods were looking at each other whilst frowning.

"Are you certain the man's name is ichigo?..." Based on Death's tone this man might be very important, Salvation the Faerie raised an eyebrow.

She felt something weird from the man that she met but she didn't think he was some kind of being gods seem to fear.

This made her curious, "Yes, Why is he some sort of divine being like you guys?" Seeing their expression was very satisfying and interesting for the faerie who often sees their prideful look.

"Did I catch a huge fish as an ally?" The faerie smirks. Angelina scoffs "You really think he's an ally?"

Her mocking tone made the Faerie frown, the faerie decided to descend down on the ground and face the gods on their level.

"What are you implying..." She says narrowing her eyes.

In that moment the God's looked at each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"The kids are still asleep?" White asked Black who was lowering the room temperature so that the kids stay warm and cozy.

"Yeah, is the break over?" Black turned to white who was leaning on the door frame clearly bored.

"It will end in 10 seconds" White shrugged and looked towards the reaction room. Black nodded and slowly went out heading towards the reaction room when White suddenly called out.

"Hey..." White looked at him while holding his other arm hesitating.

"That man... Is what he said really true?" White was suddenly not acting like himself. Black looked at him and sighed.

"We cant be certain, He might just have been joking" Black says trying to calm his brother seeing that he was getting worked up.

"Yeah...You're right" White sighs, he might have just been too paranoid from what he had heard.

Black watches as White headed inside the reaction room. He thought for a moment recalling the meeting they had with a white haired man when the others were reacting earlier.

Everything can be connected.

The man simply said placing a finger on his mouth.

Once he reaches the end, your time with him will be severed.

Black frowned, He then shook his head and headed inside.

"Hmm? Oh you guys are back" Bud saw the two brothers come in as the screen started playing again.

He was very excited about this as he get to see him although a different him be with Cale.

"Can we skip him" Naru deadpanned he was tired from the shit his brothers simp was showing him.

He hoped they'd burn.

"How could you say that to your future brother in law!" Bud gasp clutching his wounded heart. Naru slowly turned to him and with a stoic face that turned disgusted he says;

"Choke on air and die"

[Cale was happy, although he was surrounded by bulky gangster looking men, they were actually quite sweet and kind.

"I hope you guys get to achieve you're dreams" Cale thought these guys were cool.

🐇:....

"We hope you get to achieve you're dream as-well Cale" He patted Cale's a shoulder as Cale smiled.