New House

Uma's POV

"Hey Lilo!" David calls.

"Can you give us a ride to shore?" Lilo asks him. As I eye the water warily. I'm not a huge lover of swimming. But I do like surfing. Though I don't know how stable I will be with three legs.

"Uh... Sure! But I have to make two trips" he states. He takes the others first. Then Stitch, Lilo and I last. "So you're from outer space, huh? I heard the surfing's choice" he says to Stitch. While Lilo holds me as we reach the shore. Suddenly Stitch is grabbed and put into cuffs. I hiss the alien who did it.

"We have 626" he states.

"Take him to my ship" an other alien with a female voice orders.

"Leave him alone" Lilo tells them.

"Hold on" Cobra Bubbles tells her. As Nani takes me into her arms.

"Grand Councilwoman, let me explain" the alien that tried to kidnap Lilo and I says. To the female alien.

"Silence! I am retiring you, Captain Gantu" she tells him. Gantu is shocked at the dismissal. Serves him right I think as I swish my tail.

"Actually, credit for the capture goes to..." the one eye alien starts to say.

"Goes to me. You'll be lucky if you end up on a Fluff Trog farm after we sort this thing out" she tells him.

"Uh... I think I should" the alien with four eyes says.

"YOU?! YOU'RE THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS! If it wasn't for your Experiment 6-2-6, none of this" she starts to rant.

"Stitch" Stitch says interrupting her.

"What?" she says surprised looking at him.

"My name is Stitch" he tells her.

"Stitch then" she says. "If it wasn't for Stitch..." she stops realizing Stitch had just spoken. She looks at him surprised.

"Does Stitch have to go in the ship?" he asks her.

"Yes" she says still shocked.

"Can Stitch say good bye?" he asks.

"Yes" she agrees.

"Thank you" he says. He walks over to Nani, Lilo and I. Lilo hugs him and I jump down slowly from Nani's arms. I nuzzle Stitch purring.

'I will miss you fluff ball' I tell him. Nani smiles at us. As the Grand Council Woman looks at us curious.

"Who are you?" she asks.

"This is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little and broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good" Stitch tells her. Smiling at us. Before starting to head back to her ship.

'Stitch, no go!' I meow loudly as Nani picks me up again. Cradling me in her arms. As the one eyes alien talks to the council woman. I see Mr Bubbles kneel beside Lilo.

"Lilo. Didn't you find that thing at a shelter?" he asks her. She gasps. She runs over to the grand council woman with a pink form. She tugs on her clothes.

"Hey!" she shouts and the council woman looks down at her curious. "Three days ago, I bought Stitch at the shelter. I paid two dollars for him. See this stamp? I own him. If you take him, you're stealing" she states.

"Aliens are all about rules" Mr Bubbles states.

"You look familiar" the council woman states looking at him.

"CIA, Roswell, 1973" he tells her.

"Ah yes, you had hair then" she states and picks up Stitch. "Take note of this" she tells him as she removes Stitch's hand cuffs. Handing him back to Nani, Lilo and I. "This creature has been sentenced to life in exile a sentence that shall be henceforth served out here, on Earth. And as caretaker of the alien life-form, Stitch, this family is now under the official protection of the United Galactic Federation. We'll be checking in now and then" she explains.

I purr happily as we have a family hug. "I was afraid you were going to say that. This won't be easy to explain back at headquarters" he tells her.

"I know what you mean" she tells him. Then turns to her men. "Don't let those two onto my ship" she says referring to the one eyed alien and four eyed one. I should really learn their names. We watch the ship leave as Nani stands with me in her arms.

"CIA?" she asks Bubbles.

"Former. Saved the planet once. Convinced an alien race that mosquitoes were an endangered species" he tells her. "Now, about your house" he says.

(Time skip)

A few months later and our new house is nearly finished. My leg is fully healed. The government covered the cost on the vet bill. Guess it's a perk of hosting three alien life forms and being injured because of said aliens. The house is bigger with a couple new rooms. For Jumba and Pleakley. We all helped build the house together.

We had many fun times during the build. From beach trips, shopping, going to luau's, celebrating my first birthday, our first Christmas together, family vacations, and many more fun things. Mr Bubbles even joined in on the fun. Lilo took plenty of pictures. In fact she added one of Stitch to our family photo with her parents. I hope things stay peaceful from now on. But somehow I doubt it with Stitch and two other aliens living with us.

 But somehow I doubt it with Stitch and two other aliens living with us

The End of Lilo and Stitch.

A/N

Picture above of the new house and picture in chapter of the new family photo. This story will be on hold for the time being. But I hope you've enjoyed Uma's adventure in the first Lilo and Stitch Movie.