14~ Emotions At Stake...

Author's Pov,

"Yes baby you are doing good just go deeper, you are a true Chawanprash man."

Adhiraj got up from bed with a jerk so did Shailaja.

"How shamelessly she is shouting?" He angryly said and Shailaja felt embarrassment crawling on her face.

He got out of bed and walked outside of their bedroom while She followed him concerned for her son and husband's relationship.

She knew Ardhansh was capable of handling everything but when it came to his and Adhiraj's relationship he was always reckless.

She was scared if Adhiraj meddled in his business he wouldn't mind saying and doing something that would worsen the situation.

They came out only to see Aabha, Abhay, Rakesh and Maya already sitting in the living room, laughing with each other.

When they noticed Adhiraj they immediately closed their mouths.

"What the hell!!" Ardhansh got out of bed and stormed towards her.

He snatched the phone from her hand and glanced at it only to get horror-struck.

She wasn't lying, it was written there but there wasn't his name mentioned.

"Akhilllll," He growled in anger and she busted into laughter, holding her stomach.

She was loving Akhil for this, he did a good job writing such a good and praiseworthy fuck speech.

His eyes got stuck on her laughing face, and his mind went back years ago when he saw her for the first time.

That little girl giggling in the rain, playing around in the house everything just replayed in his mind.

He loves her this side, he loves everything about her, there is nothing he would hate about her, even when she gets angry at him or slaps him without any reason, everything coming from her was precious to him.

The anger he felt towards Akhil vanished and he decided to increase his payment tomorrow for making his first night memorable with his wife.

"Akhil is just too good and I love him," she muttered holding her stomach and his mood changed like rapid fire.

He gripped her both wrists tightly in his one hand and pushed her onto the door making her smile fall, he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

"I fucking hate it when you say those words for another man."

Yana was still shocked by the speed he manhandled her, she glared at him and snapped, "Oh fucking jealous Singhaniya no need to boil up, I always wanted someone like Akhil who would love me, cherish me and die for me, BUT YOU Dirty minded man. Don't have any comparison with him."

His lips curved in a smile and he tugged her hair bangs behind her ear before whispering near her lips, "Think about any other man jaan and I would make sure to wipe out his existence first from this world and then your thoughts."

"And My baby who wants to die for you when I can take out each fucking eye who ever dares to laid on you."

Now he dropped the plan of increasing Akhil's payment. He is gonna cut his bonus too and all thanks to his wife for uttering those nonsense words.

"You are sounding so dumb Mr Singhaniya," she stared at him and said trying to push him away.

He rolled his eyes and finished that argument with his last words, "I don't mind being dumb and about Akhil, I already accepted him as my brother-in-law so technically he is your brother, I will buy you a Rakhi and from next year on each Rakshabandhan tie it on his wrist."