2

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

The Next Morning:

SilverHeart’s Room:

Inside SilverHeart's Room:

You slowly woke up. Your optics online. You looked around. But you looked down and noticed a small bump on your stomach. You placed your hands on your stomach. You soon felt a kick. You giggled. You slowly got up. “I think we better tell your sire about this. That you are finally showing yourself.” I said to my little one growing inside of me. I then walked and walked out of my room to see my husband.

Unicron's Core/Chamber:

Inside Unicron's Core/Chamber:

I walked over to where Unicron's Core and his chamber was. I soon approached him. Unicron. I said. I looked and I saw his one optic slowly waking up. He looked down. He looked and he saw you. He saw you pointing. He looked and he noticed a small bump on your stomach. Soon he chuckled. He soon closed his optic. His prototype form soon formed. He walked over to you. He placed his hands on your small bump. He closed his eyes. He soon felt his child kicking. He chuckled. “Our child is kicking.” He said. I nodded. “Yeah. He or she is.” I said and replied back to him. “And you know what this means love.” He said and asked me. I groaned. “I know. Not going out and doing things until the child is born.” I said and replied back to him. He chuckled. “Exactly. We can't risk losing the child. Or even you.” He said. I groaned at what he said.

“I know, Unicron.” I said and replied back to him. I looked down. He noticed something was bothering me. “SilverHeart. What is bothering you?” He asked me. “I can't let my brother find out about this. But I don't think he won't. Because we are now not speaking anymore because we are enemies.” I said and explained to him. “Yes. I'm aware of that now. But don't you worry about him. I'll make sure he doesn't lay a hand or a finger on you.” He said and replied back to me. I nodded. Knowing full well he would protect me. “I'm starving, Unicron.” I said. He chuckled. “Same here.” He said and replied back to me. “Let's go refuel, shall we?” He asked me. “Yes we shall, my Chaos Bringer.” I said and replied back to him. He chuckled. He gently took my hand and we both walked together where the main dining hall was at.

Dining Hall:

Inside The Dining Hall:

The doors opened to the room. We both walked inside. I walked and sat down. Unicron sat down next to you. “You know. I just wish my brother could accept this. But I fear we will be enemies forever.” I said to Unicron. He looked at you. “My dear. Do not worry. Your brother will not be a problem or an issue for us.” He said and replied back to me. I nodded. I reached over and I grabbed an energon cube. I drank it. Unicron also took a sip of his energon. “Unicron.” I said, getting his attention. He looked at me. “Yes, my dear.” He said and replied back to me.