𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝐶𝒉𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑠...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝐶𝒉𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 24th, 2024

What should have been another ordinarily cold December morning turned out to be a fairytale filled with sunshine and snowflakes, sparkle and glow, soft kisses and happy tears. You may have a clue about what may have happened in the morning of December 24th, however, the girls sleeping soundly in their bed have yet to experience the magic.

The ginger-head was the first to come out of the dream realm. Soft breathing of a body next to her is registered at first by her sleepy mind. Her eyes refuse to open and be subjected to the bright rays of sun streaming through the half-closed curtains. She can feel an insignificant weight on her abdomen. Her fingers act on an instinct, running through a soft fur, exciting loud purring from the cat. A gentle smile stretches on her face as her body and mind come to life and absorb her surroundings.

It's almost Christmas.

The realisation makes her eyes flatter open lazily. Looking down at the fur ball on her stomach, curious which one of the three cats wanted the attention, she suddenly stares into icy blue buttons that enormously remind her of the cat's owner's. With the corners of her lips pointed upwards, she scratches between the cat's ears and lets him nuzzle into her stomach even more. Like mother like son, she thinks. It fascinates her how much the cats act like their owner who is still sound asleep by the ginger-head's side.

Gently moving Benji to the space between her and the blonde, she settles on her side facing the gorgeous woman, she still can't believe, she gets to call her partner. Blonde curls fall all around, covering her face, and the ginger girl wonders how the singer is not irritated by it. Her fingers move on autopilot, delicately tucking strays behind the ears or just out of the angelic face. After so many years, taking care of the pop-star is in her bones, it became her life goal from the moment they met.

Soft brush of knuckles on her face seem to stir the blonde from the dreamland as her nose scrunches (very adorable, if you ask the ginger), her hand absentmindedly reaches for the warmth that lays less than 10 inches away.

"Sorry, love," is murmured into the space between them by the actress as she continues to run her fingers through the soft blonde curls.

"'ts OK," the blonde mumbles moving even closer, sliding her leg in between the other girl's legs. Her hand curling around the ginger-head's waist, her face safely tucked in the other girl's neck. Her mind is still fuzzy, but her body knows where it is the safest, and she succumbs to the feeling of a firm but gentle hold around her waist, and feather kisses on her head, and soft fingers drawing imaginary patterns on her thigh.