Author Note

I am aware of how oddly clishe it is to still be writing Author's notes in '23, but honestly... I want to, and trust me you'll see a lot of that in this novel (me doing what i want!).

My name is Nafisah, I have been writing for years, i think 8 years now. I have no complete novel yet... books are hard to write! but, I aim to complete this one.

This novel is a mix of thing I am experiencing in my life, things I have seen others go through, and imagination.

Leave as many comments as you can, feedback and recommendations!

---

Blurb.

I am 24, and I don't believe in love marriages.

My mother and father, have a 15-year-old age gap, and their marriage is okay.

I feel so sad that people blind to all the ways their relationship could end, and how awful the ending can be.

Now, I believe in love.

I have been in love.

I just don't think I can marry someone I'm in love with, make promises of forever based off love. I believe in a relationship like that of my parents, mutual respect between both parties which in turn is healthy for their kids.

The issue is that I am in love right now, he wants us to get married, he believes we can make it work, be happy, have mentally stable kids, and a good marriage. I told him it's all a lie, a façade, there's no such thing.

Our lives can go two ways.

And I'll tell you the story, of both sides, I'll narrate to you what I see in my future with Usman, and what he sees in his future with me, Amra.