Chapter 5 - DOOMED!!!

Advika's POV:-

I reached the hotel room pushed it open locked the door and crumbled on the ground and broke down completely I cried so much that I was facing difficulty in breathing.

Suddenly someone knocked the door I stood up and quickly wiped my tears, I did not want anyone to see them.

I saw Avnie and opened the door she came inside she noticed my swollen eyes, "Advikaa, kya hua baccha Tu ro kyun rahi thi. "

(Advikaa, baby what happened. Why're you crying?)

Saying this she quickly hugged me. I hugged her back and started sobbing. She was the only one who had been there for me during my worst, she was there during my highs and lows. Avnie was the only person in front of whom I could cry my heart out.

" Bacche batao kya hua tumhe?? "she said in a worried tone.
(Baby, what happened to you??)

" A-Av-nie wo aaj mujhe Aarav ne pr-pro-propose kiya , par maine usko mana kardiya...."
(A-Av-nie today Aarav pr-pro-proposed me, but I rejected him)
I narrated the whole incident to her and the whole time she was holding my hand and continuously patting my back.

" Dekh pehli baar to Aarav mera bhai ho sakta hai par mai as teri best friend tujhe bol rahi hun, ki whatever you did was the right thing to do. And trust me agar tune use han bol diya hota na to Maine khud apne haath se tera murder kar dena tha. " I chuckled lightly

(First of all ,Aarav maybe my brother but I am telling this to you as your best friend, that whatever you did was the right thing to do. And trust me if you had accepted him I would have killed you with my own hands.)

" But, about the second chance part,I think you were right in giving him a second chance because I think he really does have genuine feelings for you,I've seen pure love in his eyes whenever he looks at you. " Said Avnie.

"Aur ab band kar yeh sab rona dhona, Aarav ne jis din se tujhe choda tha tabse tune apni zindagi ki saari khushiyan chod di thi, par abb to wo wapas aa gaya hai to ab bas main apni uss Advika ko dekhna chahti hun jo hasti, khelti aur hamesha masti mein rehti thi. Shaadi hai meri to wedding gift ke naam pe itna de de mujhe."

(And please don't cry anymore, from the day Aarav left you , you also left all the happiness of your life, but now that he's back I want my Advika back as well, The Advika who used to laugh, dance ,sing etc not the cold, ice one. It's my wedding so I just want this much as my wedding gift.)

she spoke as tears brimmed her eyes.

I nodded my head in a yes and hugged while smiling while happy tears where coming out of my eyes.

"Okay now stop with the crying will you.Also we are leaving for Ooty tomorrow so get ready, honey. " said Avnie .

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! when did this happen?? " I said.

"It happened right now,now stop crying and start packing your bag. " Said Avnie wiping her own tears.

Next Day:-

" Bro, hurry up we are late. "Said Avnie pushing the door of my room and entering.

After around 1 hour, everyone was ready and the limo was being loaded with our luggages. We originally planned on going in cars but eventually came on the decision that we would go in a limo since we all wanted to spend some more time together. Also the airport, was very far so it would take a lot of time to reach there so we decided to play Antakshari for the meantime.

"Ayesha pehle tumhari turn waise bhi tum to ho hi singer hum sab tumhare saamne keede makode hi hain. " I said and everyone laughed including Ayesha.

Dil thoda jazbaati hai,
Bhar jaata hai baaton se,
Yeh phir chal ke yoon aankhon se,
Ho jaise rait zara si.