The plane ride to Japan

Will POV

  At the airport with Sammi and the guys when TJ asks "Are you joining us for the next three weeks?" Sammi looks at me smiling "We are going to announce something in Japan and we aren't going to say anything about it now." I tell him. "We are happy to see you joining us no matter how long it is Sammi." Kyle tells her. "Thank you for bringing me with you Will and thank you guys for cheering me up on my birthday I really appreciate it." Sammi tells us. "You're welcome Sammi. When we were told that it was your birthday two weeks ago we knew we wanted to make sure you had a great day." Mark says making Sammi smile even more. "I'm sitting next to you right Will?" Sammi asked me as we are boarding the plane for Japan. "Of course darling. You know that I would always make sure you are comfortable." I answer her with a smile on my face and she has a small smile as well when we finally get to our seats. I put our carry on bags above us in the bag holder and sit right next to her. Once the plane takes off I notice that Sammi is sketching something on a napkin from our breakfast this morning. "What are you sketching?" I whisper in her ear. Without even looking at me she replied "A new entrance coat for you on this napkin and a smaller more feminine one for me on the other." I realize that there is a place in Japan that could bring this idea to life for Sammi so she doesn't have to do it herself and I tell her "There is a place in Japan that could help us make these." We get comfortable again and I feel Sammi laying her head on my shoulder when she whispers "I love you Will." Of course I whisper back "I love you too baby."

Once we land in Japan we grab our bags and wait until the guys get there stuff "Are we all ready to get to the hotel?" Jeff asked "Absolutely. I'm excited this is my first time in Japan." Sammi said and we laughed because they didn't know that she was going to this excited after that long of a flight...I laughed because I promised her a trip that she would never forget.