GalatFehmi 🔥Part 1🔥

Indore, Royal Palace

Gauri looked at her reflection in the mirror. She could see herself in the mirror but she knew that it was not her. She was not the same Gauri Ranawat who she used to be. She was not same. One incident changed everything. It changed her.

She looked at the small chain in her hand, it's black beads and the small pendant was now mocking her. She, who was always fascinated about "The Concept of Marriage", was now reduced to someone who was ashamed of herself.

She was disturbed, she didn't knew what to do now.

She was married. There was a man out there who was her husband. The man she know that she will not see now.

Tears fell from her eyes as she looked at her own self mocking her. She married a stranger. A stranger who threatened her. The stranger only whose existence was known to her.

Gauri didn't know what to feel. Marriage is a sacred bond and he had done everything in his power to get their marriage right.

They were married legally and he made sure to keep her as his making her marry him religiously. They were married in the truest fashion, taken the seven pheras and filled her Maang (Partition) with sindoor (vermilion).

----

Rajasthan

"Aapko wo ladki mili?" Rudra's voice was filled with the calmness that was the indication of the next storm. It's been one month and twenty days since she was missing and he couldn't find that one woman.

"His supposed wife"

"Kanwar sa humne sab jagah pata karliya. Wo kahin nahi hain. Banaras mein jo unka ghar tha.. wahan ab koi nahi rehta." The man answered his Kunwar sa.

Rudra, the next heir of Royal Family of Rajasthan was just like his name. He was destructive when he wanted to be. The man who never thought that he will a girl forcefully.

Yes, forcefully. When he had met her, he didn't knew that he will have a life long relationship with her but that girl, "Gauri" she forced him to do something he had never thought off.

All he wanted was that she should speak and he did everything to scare her but she didn't deterred.

His threats were of no use only when carelessly threatened her with her family and that did it. Rudra had thought that his one threat will make her speak but it wasn't the case. The girl had the nerve to barter her own self with him but she didn't speak.

Rudra who was already upset and angry on her silence made sure that she knew what her silence has caused many.

He had seen the worst in front of his eyes and that was the only reason he had taken it to himself. A nineteen year old was brutally raped and murdered and it was not the only one. There had been these instances along with the missing girls.

Rudra, even though had no role in politics but this time it was out of the necessity that he had to involve himself in the matter.

Rudra dismissed the man who was infront of him and sat down on his chair exhausted.

He had no interest in politics. Even though his Dadaji Hukum was actively involved in politics and his father had his own involvement but he didn't had any desire or need to see that side.

40 Days Back

He closed his eyes and he could see her scared dove eyes infront of him and he recalled her aggression.

"Chodiye.. yeh kya kar rahe hain aap? Kon hain aap?" Gauri covered herself with the pale pink dupatta in a protective manner trying to cover herself. The blue suit with her pink dupatta was a complete mismatch but that was not what he had seen.