part : 3

**Author's pov **

As Ayesha entered the university gates, she silently prayed, "O Allah, please save me this time." Seeing a familiar face in the crowd, she felt a wave of relief wash over her. It was Sumi, her friend for the past three years.

"Welcome! Good morning!" Sumi greeted her with a warm smile.Ayesha returned the smile and said, "I'm fine, Sumi. How are you?"

"I'm good; I hope you're doing well too," Sumi replied."Yes, I am!" Ayesha affirmed.

Curious, Sumi asked, "So, what brings you to this university? Weren't you supposed to go back to India?

"Ayesha hesitated for a moment before answering, "I decided to stay because I want to spend more time with my family here.

"Sumi smiled, understanding the sentiment. "Oh, that's nice," she said, and with that, the two friends exchanged farewells, and Ayesha headed home

Upon reaching home, Ayesha greeted her mother, "Asalamualaikum, Mumma!""Walaikum Assalam!" her mother replied. "Come on, eat your lunch first!"But Ayesha politely declined, "No, Mumma! I'm going to freshen up and perform my Dhur Salah first.
"She then went to her room to perform ablution. She began with the invocation:

"Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem"

Translation: "I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast Shaitan (devil)"

"Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Raheem"

Translation: "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

"La ilaha illallah Muhammadur rasulullah"

Translation: "There is none worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of Allah"

Ayesha then carefully washed her hands, rinsed her mouth, and completed the rest of the ablution steps with focus and reverence. When she finished, she recited:

"Ashhadu alla ilaha illallah wahdahu la sharika lahu lahu wa-ash-hadu anna Muhammadan abduhoo wa rasooluhu."

Translation: "I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, the One alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger."

Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem"

translation:"I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast Shaitan(devil)

Bismillah-ir-Rehman-ir- Raheem
Translation:"in the name of Allah, the most gracious and the most merciful "

(I have set my face towards the Originator of the heavens and the earth sincerely [in Islam], and I am not among the polytheists. Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds, no partner has He. With this I have been commanded and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Him).

After making intention of praying she then raised her hands to ears and said:
Allaahu Akbar (Allah is the greatest!)

At last she said Salam firstly she turned her head to right side and then turned her head to left side

She first performed the two nawafal because it was the first day of university and she has promised allha that she will perform two nawafal and then she performed 4 sunnah rakat then 4 faradh and then 2 sunnah and after that 2 nawafal.

She was sitting on a prayer mat, making a prayer, when she began to speak in a quiet voice:

O Allah, you are the Sovereign and there is no god worthy of worship except You. You are my Lord and I am Your slave. I have wronged myself, and have acknowledged my sins, so forgive all my sins, for no one forgives sins except You. Guide me to the best of attitudes, to which no one can guide except You, and save me from the worst of attitudes, from which no one can save except You. I am here and happy to serve you. All good is in Your Hands, and and evil cannot be attributed to You. My existence is due to You and my return is to You. Blessed are You and exalted. I seek Your forgiveness and repent to You)."