5

Heyoo
Me backkuu
I'm sorryy dears

Let's start our story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn pov

Today I had a awful morning as my dear brothers thought that on waking me up at 5 am was a good idea for my health.

I started freshing up as usual then someone knocked on my door. I said yes since it's one of my brothers. I saw tae oppa coming in and he said that breakfast is ready come to eat. I said yeah am coming. After that he came closer to me and kissed me in both of my cheeks. Before leaving he hugged me. I don't know why my brothers are so touchy but i like it tho......

Jin pov

I have made my princess favorite breakfast and told tae to call her for breakfast since she had nothing from morning and it's alright 8 am. I made all the arrangements in the dining room and soon tae came and i asked him what happened.
Tae was so happy since he got to give a morning kiss to his bear.

I smiled seeing him smile as I love them so much.

Soon yn came and she wished me good morning and till now no body woke up in this house except for me, tae, yn and rm.

We all had our breakfast. I was seeing my princess when I noticed that she was not sleeping well as she's having little dark circles around her eyes 👀.
I thought of sleeping with her tonight.

She finished her breakfast and stood up with her plates and kept in sink.
Am so proud of her she's so Manner Full not like her brothers always annoying ke but still I love them all alot. I can't see them hurt.

I hope this bond remains unbreakable.

Hellooo dear readers
How are you guysss!??
I am late ik but it's never too late rightt
Hehehe
Plzzzz do vote and comment cuties

Hellooo dear readers How are you guysss!?? I am late ik but it's never too late rightt HehehePlzzzz do vote and comment cuties

Byeeeeee!!!!