Jessica Elizabeth Hemmings

Hey my name's Jess,I'm 17 years old and I was born August 18th 1996,I'm half Armenian and half Australian,I was born in Toronto,and I've lived there all my life because my mother Angela Houghton worked there as an architect and a very successful one infact,she passed away last year I was devastated so I had to move in with my aunt Kris and my cousins,and they made me feel a bit better I've known them all my life and I love them so much Aunt Kris is like a second mother to me besides she's my mother's sister,but now I have to move out and go live with my father Andrew Hemmings and his family which I find ridiculous because I don't know him and I've never met him before and apparently he wants full custody of me which makes it seem even more crazy but my aunt told me it was the right thing to do even though I know she doesn't want me to leave as much as I don't want to go, ok so you're probably wondering why my last name is Hemmings and not Houghton well a long time ago my father traveled to Canada and met my mother he was stressed and had alot of problems with his wife so when he met my mom one thing led to another and yeah my mother was pregnant with his child which was me so when my mother told him he panicked and went back to Australia leaving my mother to raise me all alone several months after he left he sent my mother a post card saying he wanted his child to have his last name so my mom did what he said so pretty much my mother raised me alone with out my father,I have 3 brothers from Andrew and their names are Ben,Jack,and Luke well I know Luke because he's from the band 5 seconds of summer but I've never met him before he has a wife named Liz that forgave him for his incident and is more than happy to welcome me to her home which I have respect for.
My father wanted custody of me ever since after my mother died but my aunt Kris told him that it wasn't a good time right now and that he should wait he said he was going to wait a year and then he'll have custody of me,I am still a angry with my father but I know that my anger isn't going to do me any good because now I'm going to be living with him.