𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Smut

This chapter is almost a Tendo p o v

Dark themes mentioned. Some smut also included

__\\\

Tendo said he'd be back by Sunday but by 11pm you were startled awake by the sounds of the key jingling. At first you thought you were dreaming since you were deeply passed out.

then you heard his hurried steps, he went straight from the entrance to the sink. the sound of water running woke you and in a split second you had joined him in the bathroom to see him with his head under the faucet.

"Tendo?"

so quickly you became dizzy.

tendo sat on the closed toilet lid as you wiped his hair, delicately and guiltily with a cool damp rag then rested another on his forehead.

his tired red eyes watched as you anxiously tried to open the bathroom window then mentioned something about going to make tea.

it was evident how deeply you cared for him and how much you worried for him. he felt undeserving.

"you know, you'd make a good mother" tendo joked when you brought the cup but he made a gesture for you to just rest it on the counter as he began to pull off his shirt.

'the fuck do I mean,i don't even know what a good mother is...'

"It's okay i feel better already Sanchez" Tendo attempted to stand, removing the rag from his face. though he swayed initially and you tried to steady him, he made firm steps back to the bedroom.

for some reason you weren't sure if he was conscious that his inner monologue was slipping.

"you need to rest more" you encouraged.

"i don't, trust me. not my first time with the shit stick"  he dropped on the bed as soon as he got close to it, holding a hand his arm over his eyes.

"not your first ti...what do you mean? What does any of it mean...Why are you being targeted?"

"I'm not being targetted"

"Satori" you said and his eyes opened narrowly to stare at you.

with the use of his name you could see him literally building a wall between you both.

to him, the use of his name at that moment reminded him of when he was in trouble with his mother.

"why didn't you go home?" he asked out of frustration and your heart fell drastically.

"...why would I leave though?" you challenged then unsurely you joked "I live here remember".

"right" he said and a humorous breath left him, he moved his arm from over his eyes to put them both under his head. the bandage from where they stuck the IV in him glared at you. he just stared at the ceiling.

"do you want me to go?" you asked after some time hands to your sides in defeat, he glanced to you with a slightly frantic look "no"

"I'm still out of it. I didn't mean it. don't worry-" he added to try and reassure you.

"Worry? It's beyond me why everyone doesn't seem too surprised that you've been drugged for one. It's like you were all expecting this. I feel like I'm making a big deal out of nothing-" you flailed your hands.

"It is nothing-"

"-it's not nothing! No one deserves to feel like they're constantly on defense. That's not living. I wanna know why it happens. is worrying so bad? I want to know about you Tendo...I'm dying to know about you"