The switch

You have two days left before you graduate Middle school. It was evening time and you were on call with your Italian boyfriend, Phillipo. "Ehi, ho qualcosa da dirti..."
He said with seriousness. "Cosa c'è che non va?" You said with concern. "Non credo di poter più avere questa relazione a distanza con te..."He said looking down at his hand. "Cosa...Perché??" "La differenza di fuso orario è troppa per me e tu non vieni spesso a trovarmi, quindi ho solo detto che dovremmo lasciarci..." Sadness in his voice. Your voice trembling. "per favore, non farmi questo, mi piaci davvero... perché all'improvviso mi fai questo, mi tradisci?" You look at him through the phone. He looks at you and say before hanging up."Mi dispiace tanto, [your Name]..."

You drop your phone on the side of your bed and start crying to yourself, trying to not care about it but, he was my best friend for 7 years and your boyfriend for 3 years knowing him almost my whole life; now you just turning 15. Laying back on your bed, letting the tears roll down your face and your eyes dried out leaving my head pounding and your eyes sore, red and heavy. All you wanted is to fall into a deep slumber so you could forget everything that's bothering you or that makes you heart burn.

You ended up falling asleep to the dream world that you always ended up every night, but this time it's different you're not in the same modern society you went to every night, you're now in the medieval era that you were unfamiliar with.

You look down at yourself and you are wearing a royal blue and white corset like dress. You stood up from the seat you were sitting on and you looked around and you saw a boy sitting across from me. " Hey, so, can I get your name?" The boy said with a smile. "Sorry I can't, I have to go." You speed walk out of the tavern but on your way out, you bump into a tall guy with blonde spiky hair. You gazed up at him have the feeling that you seen him before. When you gained eye contact with him you suddenly bowed and walked past him leaving the tavern.

You walked at a fast pace not knowing where you were going but then someone suddenly stopped you.
"My lady." A man said. " What..." you said in shock. " You're meant to have a meeting with the prince, my lady." " Oh, okay where is he?" You questioned him. " He's waiting for you in the tavern, let me take you there, my lady." " Yes we should, let go." You tried to sound posh and proper trying to blend with the accent of the time.

I followed him into the tavern and there, we went to the waiter, the man said. " My lady." Him signalling you to tell the waiter what you need. " Ah- yes, thank you, can you direct me where the prince is sitting I have a meeting with him." The waiter responds. " Ah- yes my lady this way." The waiter directed you to a door and as he then knocked on it to get permission to enter. " Sir, the Lady [your Name] has arrived. " Yes enter." The Man with husky Voice Responded. The Waiter opened the door letting you through the door. "Thank you." You Smiled Showing your gratitude. "Thank you for the escort, now you can wait for me outside, please." You Said to Who Presumed to be your driver. "Yes, my lady." he closed the door Infront of him and left the prince and you alone.

You turned around to bow at the Prince not seeing him before doing So. "No need, Lady [your Name] You look up to See the Same boy as before. "We meet again is See?" he slightly Smirks. "It's you, the blonde boy Who I bumped into, I must apologise again, My prince." You said apologetically. "it's fine, Please do sit down, Lady [your Name].

Continue on the Next Chapter!

That's the end of the first Chapter, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I want to mention that, I made a playlist on Spotify Called: TCIS wattpad playlist. So if you get a chance you can have a listen to it. This playlist, I listened to while I made this chapter and if you do listen to it I hope you enjoyed it :) Next Chapter will be out Soon. Please write feed back on the Chapter, the Comments can help alot. Thank you

Translation from Italian to English:
He said with seriousness. "What's wrong?" You said with concern. "I don't think I can do this long distance relationship with you anymore..."He said looking down at his hand. "What why?" "The time difference is too much for me and you don't come to visit me often, so I just think we should break up..." Sadness in his voice. Your voice trembling. "please don't..do this to me, I really like you...why all of a sudden you do this to me, you cheat on me?" You look at him through the phone. He looks at you and says before hanging up."I'm so sorry, [your Name]..."