Story Pt.1

I yawned and stretched. I got out of my bed. I noticed that I slept late........again.

I walked downstairs without getting dressed because I didn't feel like it. (That's so relatable)

My mom looked at me. "Luna, sweetie." She said sweetly. "Change your clothes. That's disgusting." She said. Her voice became darker and ruder.

I went back upstairs and got dressed. I pulled on a pink dress. I sighed. I hated dresses, but being a girl meant I had to. I with I was a boy sometimes.

I walked downstairs. Mario soon did the same and hadn't changed his clothes.

"How, are ya doin', sport?" My dad asked. Mario just replied with a thumbs up and yawned.

He sat at the table. "Aren't those the same clothes you wore yesterday?" I asked, trying to get my parents to see.

"Shut up, Luna. Quit being so picky." My father said.

"But mom just told me-" I started to say.

"ENOUGH!" My father said. "You dare go against your parents? We raised you. If it wasn't for us, you wouldn't have a family!" My father shouted.

"It's time to tell her." My mother said.

I anxiously looked at her. "T-tell me what, mom?" I asked, stuttering.

"For one, quit stuttering. For two, you're old enough to be left alone. We don't want you." My mom said.

"WHAT?!" I asked, practically shouting. "You-you can't do this! I'm only eight mama!" I said.

"You heard your mother. Get your stuff and leave. Now." My dad said.

I got my stuff (which wasn't much) and left. I was shivering from the cold. I climbed into a random green pipe for warmth, but for some reason, I got sucked into it.

I flew through it until I saw a pipe with lava. I flew out of the pipe so fast and hard that I bumped into a tree. I ended fainting from the blow.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I woke up, I saw that I was being dragged by little men with white masks into a room. They threw me into some room and left.

I thudded to the ground really hard. I yelped in pain. I saw someone who looked like a baby turtle, but bigger than me.

Someone else who had a broom landed next to him. He made his broom disappear. "Shall I send her to the Mushroom Kingdom?" He asked the baby turtle.

He nodded, and he transported me to someone who certainly LOVED to wear pink.

She looked at me and smiled. "Aww, you're so precious. I'm going to adopt you." She said and picked me up.

I puzzled against her, feeling her love and her warmth. I felt at peace.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*A few years later.*

Princess Peach was telling me to go to the dark lands to speak to Bowser. My earliest memory is, well, Princess Peach adopting me and taking care of me. Beyond that gap is a blank.