chapter 1

Deyas POV

I was awaken by my phone playing Peewee Longway Chasing . I Then Knew It Was My Big Brother Eric . I Looked At My Clock Which Said 9:00 . I Wonder Why He Calling me this early by time I got to my phone it had stopped ringing . Then I Had got a text .

Text convo
My Big Brudda ✊ : I do wanna see my nephew today .
Deya : Ok well lemme get him dressed real quick && You can get his bad butt for the day .
Text convo over
I got out my bed then went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene . After I was done I went to my sons Dorrien's room. He was already up watching his favorite show Spongebob . I Just looked at him and smiled . " baby are you hungry? " I asked him . He's looked at me. " yes mommy. Is Uncle Eric still coming to get me later ? " I looked at him surprised . I Wonder how did he know his uncle was coming to get him , probably his daddy big mouth . I fed junior and took him back up stairs to get him ready . Once I finally got him ready . His uncle was already downstairs with his daddy . When My son saw his uncle he ran to him and gave him a big hug. After that I gave Eri  my son's things and they Left . IDK why My baby daddy left but he did . I Just went back up stairs to catch up On some more sleep since it was the weekend and I had no school.