Chapter 1-Heaven or Hell ?

Author's POV

There stood a girl admiring the prestigious *Ga ram University*. Looking at her new university as if there was no tomorrow cause she had never seen something this majestic.

All set to achieve her dream which is to be successful in life so that she can improve the life of kids like her After all she knew living in an orphanage is not as easy as it sounds. She was able to get education and study this far only because she was very very intelligent and she was one of the few kids who were able to get the privilege of going to school.

She got into this collage with the help of full scholarship. Every year the Ga ram university provides scholarship to 1 individual from the entire country and this year it was none other than our lucky y/n.

Y/n: woww !!! Is this a university or a palace, this is so so pretty... It's good that I arrived early I can take plenty of time to admire this place.

 It's good that I arrived early I can take plenty of time to admire this place

//Ga ram University//

//Y/n's Outfit//

//Y/n's Outfit//

Y/n: Today I am the most happiest person alive. Why won't I be afterall my hard work is being paid and this is the first step to achieve my dream ! my goal !  *Saying this I entered the school* Godd!*Shock* This is no palace this is heaven. Who would have thought such a place even existed in real I thought places like these were only there in movies.

/After sometime/

I truly wish I make a lot of beautiful and unforgettable memories *smile*. I hope the wounds of my past heal and my scars erase
(Some memories flashed and unknowingly tear drops started to fall from your eyes)
god why...Why did all this happen to me...What sin did I ever make...What did I do to deserve such a terrible past *sigh and wipe your tears*

/Speaking with yourself/

Y/n why are you crying? Don't worry everything is gonna change and you should not be crying on such a beautiful day

A/n pov

But little did she know that she had not entered heaven but hell and her live will turn into a living hell. Yes, little did she realize that her scars were not gonna erase but only get deeper and painful.

Had she entered heaven or hell ?

What really happened to our y/n in the past ?

Will our angels be the reason of y/n's tears ?

What will her collage journey be like ?

**VOTE PLEASE
Pls be active readers and
do comment**