Chapter Six

Marshall's P.o.v

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///

I dragged him off of gummy then one of the others tried to attack but I said this is between the vampires for now so they backed off.

He ran at me then I grabbed him and punches him in the stomach. He grabbed my shirt coller and ripped it clean off.... This is my favorite shirt. I got close to his ear and whispered,

"How dare you touch your king in such manner, he's mine and I will kill all of you if you ever touch him again. Well you on the other hand are gonna be punished for peircing, his weak skin." He quickly backed away and stumbled to the ground. "B-b-but he s-smashed his head on the stairs..." he stutterd. I looked at whi he was pointing at, the necromancer.

I flew over to him and he still stood there with a smirk. I rose a hand to him but Gummy stopped me. "Wait, violence solve nothing. You don't need to hurt him or them." I wanted to make him happy.

"Okay I wont hurt yall if you just leave, now!" "Yes king sir!" He flew away. They followed so it was just me and gummy. I got on my knees and he countinued tou look at me with that same sad-help me face.

I examined his wounds. They seem bad so I took him to his house, cause he told me to and I left him. Of course I told him where I live in case he happens to wanta stop by over the weekend. I hope he does.

*wink wink*

lol

#Marball

#Gumshall

#Gum Lee

#Crundee GG