2

J 's pov:

Isabella just left, something about going golf with topper. So now it's just me, Kiara, JB, pope and Sarah yay. Kiara and JB were arguing about Sarah being her "them or me!" Kiara shouted at JB "both" he remarked emotionless. "Yk what I'm out!" Kie shouted "bro the options easy just chose kie." I said simply.

"You do know I chose kie and Isabella can't hang round with us no more who do I think she meant when she said they?" JB stated frustrated "oh I thought she meant just Sarah" I said now feeling guilty"they'd be cool with it right?" Sarah said really annoyed as she walked away.

Me and pope ended up doing food deliveries for his dad and we had one that pope was on his was to do when I realised he was taking too long I went to go see what was going on.

"Oi what are you doing!!" I screamed as I ran over to pope who was being beaten by a golf club before I got close enough I saw Isabella jump on rafes back trying to get him off when he practically threw her off him and she wacked her arm on the floor.

I ran over to them and pulled the gun to rafes head. "Get off him!" I shouted once rafe was off him and he started walking away I ran over to Isabella to make sure she was okay.

"Princess are you okay!?" I asked majorly worried the concern evident in my voice. "I'm okay J it's just a bit of blo-" I stopped talking when I noticed it was pretty deep "uhm okay I gotta go home get my brother to sort my arm out I'll catch up with you later cya." She said pressing a soft kiss to my check before running off.

Isabellas pov:
I ran home and up to my room "Riley can you come here!" I screamed for my brother "what you want Bella?" He asked but rushed over to me when he noticed me bleeding. "What happened who tf did this to you!?" He asked the concern lacing in his voice.

"Rafe happened he jumped pope one of jb's mates and when I tried to stop him he threw me I'm fine tho I just need help cleaning up." I said explaining what happened

"Imma fuckin kill the bastered!" He said cleaning the blood and putting a plaster on it. "It's fine Ri please leave it he's not worth it." I said softly turning my head away from him "fine whatever get some rest okay?" He said calmly and I just nodded

I got changed into some PJ's and got into bed but I left the window unlocked incase someone was to come thru to check on me and drifted off to sleep. I woke up to someone getting into my bed I rolled over and was met with the all to familiar ocean blue eyes that I love ever so much.

"Hey princess sorry didn't mean to wake you." He stated softly his eyes boring into my doe brown ones. I smiled softly at him and said "no j it's fine I'd rather be awake with you right now anyway." He gave me a warm smile and climbed on top of me. We started kissing and then he looked at me scanning my face and my eyes for any hint of permission.

Are you okay with this?" He asked in a whisper "yes" "do you want this" "yes" I said and pulled him back in for a kiss. The kiss was heated and passionate but not rushed.

I woke up the next morning completely naked I turned to my left and saw JJ sleepin ever so peacefully. I smiled remember the events of last night, my first time and it was amazing. I climbed out of bed and went into my walk in closet I put a bikini on and then threw on a pj crop top with a dinosaur on it and a pair of black denim shorts and my black and white Jordans.

I woke JJ up with a kiss "morning princess" he said with he bed voice that was so cute. "Mornin JJ you sleep okay? I asked innocently "yeah I did princess did u have fun last night?" "Uh for my first time yeah it was great!" I exclaimed happily "oh shit that was your first time!?" He said a bit worriedly "yeah but it was amazing!!" I said trying to stop him from overthinking.