Christmas special

Hello everyone.. So.. It's been quite the year. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you enjoy the short chapter.

---------

Y/n was tuck asleep in her bed all cozy.. Until.. She heard the most loud ass mother fucking scream that she has ever hear.

She shot up wondering what the fuck has happened only to see Sora, and Grim bust through her door. "Y/n! Santa was here!" Grim yells in excitement as he jumps on the very tired girls bed. ".. Great.." Y/n nods her head as she slowly rubs her eyes.

"C'mon star! There are a bunch of presents!" Sora shouts only to be hit on the head by Donald. "Be quiet! It's 4am! People are trying to sleep Sora!" Donald scolds as he walks into Y/n's room. Goofy follows with a giggle escaping his lips. "C'mon Donald don't be so hard on him! It's Christmas!" Goofy spoke with a silly smile on his face.

Yuu and Riku also enter Y/n's room with a small smile on their faces while glaring at each other. "Good morning Y/n. How did you sleep?" Riku asks as he stands next to Y/n while she is still in her bed.

"I'm fine... Just let me get up and get ready and get a fucking cup of coffee before y'all jump in my fucking face." Y/n spoke with her words sounding cold. She looked so tired so everyone nodded their head and left.

Well.. Not everyone. Grim stayed behind and so did Yuu.

"Want me to help you with anything Y/n?" Yuu asks Y/n who is just getting out of her bed. "No.. I'm fine." Y/n exits her room and she heads down stairs to see the giant Christmas tree her and Riku put up while everyone decorated it last week. There were a bunch of fucking presents.

Y/n heads to the kitchen first to make herself a cup of coffee only for Riku to give her a cup. "Here Y/n. Just how you like it. Now take a seat in the living room. I'll bring some snacks." Riku had a small smile on his face.

Y/n nods her head as she gives Riku a kiss on the cheek while she was still tired and she went back to the living room.

Riku felt his face flare up a bit but he shook his head and he went to go get some snacks. Yuu and Sora saw this and those two boy's were ready to raise hell on Christmas.

But in the end Y/n had every thing under control. Everyone got what they wanted.. Except Y/n which was a day to stay asleep and be alone.. Or not having many people at her dorm. But no. No. Just no. Everyone she knew in the school had shown up giving her a bunch of presents.

At the end of the day Y/n was cleaning up the dorm and she found a few presents that were addressed to her. She looked at who it was from and she immediately had a glare in her eye's.

One was from Xenmas, another from Xehanort, one from Marluxia, and lastly one from Demyx...

She slightly opened the small gifts to find small little trinkets.. They were actually quite beautiful.. Xenmas present was a small opal necklace. For Xehanort's presents it was a f/c beaded bracelet. Marluxia's presents was a red spider lily that was in cased in resin to make it live forever.. Lastly Demyx had given Y/n a guitar pick... And a rose?

Y/n was slightly grateful but she still didn't trust any of this.. She out it in her closet and tucked it all away. She layed down in her bed and she went to sleep with Grim cuddling next to her.

As Y/n was drifiting off to sleep she had some uninvited guests crawling in her bed.. Them being Yuu, Sora and Riku.. They cuddled Y/n close only for Y/n to not even get any sleep.

------A/n
Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas this year. I hope to be able to finish this book before summer but.. I'm not so sure.. But enough of that! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas yet again. So happy holidays and have an awesome New Year's!

Word count 740