CHAPTER 1:The Start of little girl

Hello! This is author-chan talking.

This is my first fanfiction,so if you want to criticize or maybe Give some advice, feel free to do so!

This is just Sakura Au fanfiction that kind of follows the Canon but,at the same time it doesn't.(THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T FOLLOW THE CANON STORY YET AS IT'S JUST UM FLASHBACK CHAPTER, SOMETHING LIKE THAT LOL)

I haven't decided the pairings yet as this is kinda of like what if sakura was a bit better in writing and had something going on with her type of thing.

We will have team 7 don't worry but,do know this is sakura centered story. Um well, let's get started and I hope you will enjoy this story!
______________________________________________

-YEAR 278 JULY 7TH-

It was almost midnight, and the doctors where having a hard time to cure,a mother.

Haruno Sakura was waiting Infront of the door with her father who was holding his hand, Haruno Makoto.

Sakura's childhood was normal just with few problems. Her mother, Himena, was a kind and wise woman but,she was strict who imposed her own twisted views on her daughter.

Himena also had a severe eating disorder, which she was used to since nobody noticed as she has been doing this for long time. she did projected onto Sakura by force-feeding her but,she didn't do it often and she give a lot of advices.

From the moment her older brother that was older then her by fifteen years died by eating disorder,Sakura was expected to behave like a male and wear males' clothing, all because her mother(or what sakura thought)believed she was supposed to be one.

Makoto wasn't around that much as he had work to do but,he was normal parent. He did his part as father rather well.

Sakura is quite a easy child to deal with as she says nothing. Not even word even if she was made fun of,the bullying isn't actually that bad,as It's only just words though some girl she just met kind of helped her with those bully's and even helped her confidence but,she still doesn't mind cutting her hair that much.
It does suit her.

The girl that helped her had blond hair with blue eyes and she was quite the girl to someone that's young. Her name is Yamanaka Ino, Sakura's first friend by chance. She's pretty,kind and differently a fashionable to Sakura. She and sakura have gotten close for two friends that just met weeks ago.

She did speak about ino but,her parents didn't really care as much.

Her parents wasn't abusive nor bad but,they we're almost gone. Her mother loves her but, sakura was too late to even be thankful for her mother and her father? He was normal but..

He just doesn't even exist.

Despite all the events that happened in her life, Sakura wanted to do something in her life. She studied hard and become quite the noble (she's not from konoha but,the place she's from technically is konoha), but her mother's influence would always haunt her, causing her to grow into an to person that's obsessed with perfection but, that was gone later on.

Now a days,she was more male even her mother had made some  “doctors'” experiment on her ,so when it's winter,she doesn't need to cover her body.(She does have female body just that it looks male Badly)

She also had crush but,she doesn't exist to him and even so,her crush doesn't matter since she has “more” important things to do. Sakura did develop psychological problems which is anger management, Obsession love disorder, emotional dependency, self-absorption, major inferiority complex, passive dependent personality and finally she as well has eating disorder.(not much as her mother though,she just started)she moved those away and dealed with it manly because she had therapist help her with how to deal with your emotions or how to deal with it. She also took some of her mother's advice, outside she's great mature person inside however..well,you won't call her great person nor mature.

_____________________________________________

HI! AUTHOR-CHAN TALKING! thanking You for reading! I do hope it's great and not bad since this is my first fanfiction and I edited AND re-edited multiple times,so it was kinda hard y'know.
I tried to kind of make her backstory normal but, interesting at the same time,so I hope you liked it.
There are a lot of references i put as well as inspection here and there, have you found some of them yet? If you have, please comment! The next chapter most likely will be in year or maybe in week,I don't know. See yaa! And I know this was quite short chapter but,I really tried to make it long.

-words:818