Wardogs become Champions

Bullet Club splintered into many sub-groups with Bad Luck Fale and other members leading them down as -

1. Bad Luck Fale, Jack Bonza, Stevie Filip, Tome Filip and Caveman Ugg forming Rogues Army where they perform usually in New Japan but also Pacific Wrestling Scenes too.

2.  EVIL, Sho, Dick Togo, Yoshinobu Kanemaru and Yujiro Takahashi formed House of Torture, which works in New Japan only.

3. Switchblade Jay White and Juice Robinson joined hands with Austin Gunn and Colten Gunn to create Gunn Club and Bullet Club Gold aka Bang-Bang Gang, which is now in All Elite Wrestling or AEW, a partner promotion. 

4. Managed by Gedo is Bullet Club Wardogs which has Rebel David Finlay, Alex Coughlin, Clark Conners, Drilla Moloney or Dan Moloney with Gabb Kidd or Gabriel Kidd also in New Japan Professional Wrestling which consists of Gaijin Wrestlers who love getting loose with drugs, women and alcohol. 

David Finlay and Gedo announced Bullet Club Wardogs will tour and win Belts everywhere, David Finley won NEVER Openweight Championship & New Japan Cup, Drilla Moloney and Clark Conners won Super Junior Tag Team Tournament and defended the Tag Team Championship from House of Torture, Guerillas of Destiny, United Empire & Other Factions as LIJ joined NWA and CMLL Mexico, Okada and his team vacated due to injury, Gedo send down Alex, Clark and Drilla who won a Team Battle Royal, Gabb Kidd and David replaced Clark and Drilla down. 

Wardogs defeated Just 5 Guys, Guerillas of Destiny, House of Torture, Rogues Army, United Empire, Chaos and LIJ in a Team Battle Royal to retain the titles, Sanada defeated all Wardogs in a Gauntlet and retained the title, and now, Wardogs entered WWE, David Finlay entered at number 1 and won by last eliminating Cody Rhodes and Jay Uso, and Wardogs attacked LA Knight, Judgement Day, Bloodline and Randy Orton, David defeated Roman, while Gabb Kidd defeated Seth Rollins, Clark and Drilla won all three tag team championships whether be NXT or the Unified Titles, Alex Coughlin won both US and North American Titles, vacating later on, Wardogs returned to NJPW, Jado defeated Gedo and both men made peace and became friends again, Gedo and Jado retired, GOD and Wardogs made peace, Clark and Drilla retained or defended, Gabb Kidd won G1 Climax & Super Juniors Tournament, recruiting Minoru Suzuki and Yuji Nagata as Managers now, Wardogs decided to invade Major League Wrestling, Clark and Drilla lost the title to Titan and Naito from LIJ. 

Wardogs member Gabb Kidd won Battle Riot from number 1, last eliminating Alex Kane who was number 2, Bullet Club Wardogs defeated Bomaye Fight Club, whereas Kazuchika Okada, Tana Hashi and Ishii became Trio Champions again, Bomaye Fight Club had to leave Major League Wrestling, David Finlay defeated Alex Kane, Jacob Fate and Matt Cardona for MLW Heavyweights Championship, Gabb Kidd and Alex Coughlin won Tag Team Championship from Alex Hammerstone and Tom Lawler, Clark Conners became National Openweight Championship and Drilla Moloney won World Middleweight Championship, The Calling attacked them, causing Wardogs to straight up. 

Wardogs defeated Calling in a Loser Leaves Match and David shook hands with Raven, and now Titan Federation and Wardogs brawled, Matt Cardona got the Heavyweight Championship, David Finlay defeated him again, and Wardogs defeated WTF in a Loser Leaves and Finlay feuded with Jacob Fatu and Alex Kane, and one by one, the members lost the championship and departed.