Total Nonstop Action & Ring of Honor

Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin both vacated due to injuries, Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin began working backstage, and the second World Championship Series happened, where 8 Groups of 4 were, in the last group joined Gabb Kidd, defeating other NJPW Superstars Kazuchika Okada, Great O Khan & Will Osprey, and advanced to the round of 16, defeating Josh Alexander, in the Quarterfinals he defeated Bully Ray, in the Semifinals he tapped out Kenny King and defeated Ethan Page in the finals to become World Heavyweights Champion, he dropped it to Steve Maclin, and defeated Trey Miguel for X Division Championship and with David Finlay won Tag Team Championship, defeating Tommy Dreamer for Digital Media Championship, Dreamer defeated him twice, Gabb Kidd became a Triple Crown and Grand Slam by that, Gabb Kidd introduced Clark Conners who won X Division Championship, Drilla Moloney who won Digital Media Championship and Alex Coughlin won his 1st World Championship defeated Eric Young, and TNA skyrocketed in Profits and Views, rivaling WWE and AEW down, and brought a new partnership between NJPW and TNA, Alex defeated 29 others in a countdown battle royal starting with number 1 and defeated EC3 for World Championship of NWA, on the other hand Clark and Drilla won the NWA Tag Team Championship, Gabb Kidd won Junior Heavyweight and David won the Television Championship, in a NOAH Show, Minoru Suzuki and Yuji Nagata won ALL Asia Tag Team Championship, with Conners, Moloney and Coughlin winning AJPW Trio Championship, Nagata and Suzuki both won Triple Crown Championship too one by one until Gabb Kidd took that, David Finlay won the Television Championship, all covered and decked up with championships, Nagata and Suzuki defeated and won Tag Team Championship in TNA defeated all other teams and dropped it back to Gabb and David, Yuji and Minoru began working backstage for NJPW, AJPW, NOAH & AEW and left the group on good terms. 

ROH Debut happened, and Wardogs as Alex Coughlin, Clark Conners and Drilla Moloney defeated House of Black (Malakai Black, Buddy Matthews and Brody King), Mogul Embassy (Brian Cage, Kaun and Swerve Strickland), The Kingdom (Matt Taven, Rodrick Strong and Mike Bennett), House of Torture (Sho, Dick Togo and Kane Maru) and Patriarchy (Christian Cage, Killswitch and Nick Wayne) in a Team Battle Royal winning Trios Championship, Gabb Kidd defeated Wheeler Yuta to win Pure Championship, David Finlay defeated Eddie Kingston and won Strong Openweight and ROH Heavyweights Championship and shook hands with Eddie Kingston, and defeated Kyle for TV Championship, Wardogs defeated Don Callas Family, Blackpool Combat Club, Mogul Embassy and Kingdom in Hardcore Tornado Matches and dominated Ring of Honor and joined All Elite Wrestling, Blackpool Combat Club members Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson & Wheeler Yuta won Trio Championship, Claudio Castiglioni won Heavyweight Championship and Television Championship from Finlay and now the Wardogs shook hands and hugged BCC Members and joined All Elite Wrestling, debuting and attacking down Kingdom, Mogul Embassy and Devil Masks, and Finlay defeated Orange Cassidy for International Championship but lost the title back, Finlay defeated Hook for FTW Championship and lost it to Hook again, David defeated Christian Cage and won TNT Championship. 

David teamed with Gabb Kidd winning Tag Team Championship and with Alex Coughlin won Trio Championship in All Elite Wrestling, Adam Copeland w/ Christian Cage won TNT Championship, Adam Copeland with Sting and Darby Allen won Trio Championship, Golden Jets (Chris Jericho and Kota Ibushi) became Tag Team Champions as both Kenny Omega and Adam Cole returned from injuries, Golden Elite and Wardogs fought and Elite won, Kenny Omega and David Finlay made peace, Kenny Omega and Elite ruled AEW, Dark Order won Trio Titles losing to Best Friends Trent, Cassidy and Taylor on the other hand, Bullet Club Gold and Bullet Club Wardogs had a Bullet Club Civil War where Wardogs won, Jay White, David Finlay and Juice Robinson formed Golden Wardogs and won ROH, AEW and AAA trio Championships and White and Juice rejoined Gunn Club, Wardogs returned to NJPW and confronted other groups too, and left, Gabb Kidd with Clark Conners and Drilla Moloney were released, and they debuted in CMLL Mexico.