Chapter 7

Lee know pov

I went back to the boys and saw them looking at me with questionable looks on their face. I exhaled. "What?"

Chan looked at me and said. " What do you mean what?!. This can't be serious. Why did you run to her?"

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean why? She fainted someone had to help her! Hee-jin couldn't have picked Soo Min up. That's why I helped. Shouldn't we try to be a little nicer?"

He looked at me suspiciously. "Are you sure that you're not together? It's hard to believe that you guys don't have anything going on. You never helped someone like that before and even stopped me from bullying her."

I scoffed. "It's nothing like that! Trust me." I looked around. "Come on, we have to compete against the other team." I said and walked the other direction.

Hee-jin pov

"Come on, we should go back. The competition is starting again." I offered her my hand and smiled at her. She took my hand and went out to the other students.

I looked at her. "You will not be attending any other activities, okay? Just sit there over the bench and cheer for me." I grinned at her.

She nodded her hand and went over to the bench and sat down. I went to the other students and was listening to the rules of the game while I noticed someone approaching me from behind. He whispered in my ear. "Whatever you're hiding, I will find it out."

I turned around and saw Changbin smirking at me. "Mark my words shorty." I got really anxious. What if he really finds out about my secret. I didn't want him to notice that I was anxious. I looked at him with no emotions and fake chuckled. "Good luck with that, honey."

I saw that Lee was watching us from afar, but I ignored it. The game was about to start, and I went over to my team. We had to play soccer. I wasn't that bad at it and tried my best after 5 minutes, our team won 2-0. I saw Soo Min cheering for us, and I smiled at her.

After nearly 2 hours we finished our sports festival and were allowed to go home. I went to Soo Min. "Should we go?". She nodded her head. "Wait, actually, you wanna come over? I'm home alone. My brother is staying at his friend's house for the weekend.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, why not?" she smiled. I saw Lee jogging to us. I looked at him. "What is it?"

He was making sure that the boys weren't paying any attention to us. "Give me your number so I can text you my address later for Sunday."

"Ah, right, I forgot to give you my number. Give me your phone. " He gave me his phone. I saved my number on his phone and gave him his phone back. "See you on Sunday," we waved as we walked to my house.

Soo Min Pov

Lee was really a nice guy. I looked after him and then we walked to her house.

I still had to think about this day and how bad it was that I fainted. Hee-jin noticed that something was wrong and raised an eyebrow.

" What's wrong?", she asked me.

" Don't tell me that you're still thinking about the sports Festival. Soo Min, don't be ridiculous. Don't worry, we all worried about your health and I'm so happy that you're okay now", she tried to cheer me up and it worked.

She opend the door and we entered her house. Both of us took out shoes off and went to the kitchen.

" Let's cook something.", she suggested. I nodded.

" Should we go to the supermarket or do you have all ingredients here?", I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

" It depends what we're going to cook", she explained. " Any idea?", she added.

To be honest I still did not want something to eat but I didn't want to be rude so that's why I suggested Tteobokki.

She smiled and nodded. "Good decision. I'm starting to like you more", she said and I smiled back.

Hee- jin took a quick look into her kitchen and turned her head to me.

" We have to buy some ingredients then", she sighed.

So we left her house and went to the supermarket.

" Soo Min , I'm honest.. I can't cook so good", she revealed to me and had to laugh.

I also started to laugh. " Me either."

We laughted more. " It's okay, we have YouTube.", I remembered her and she nodded.

I had to ask her something. " Lee..is really a nice guy. But why is he helping us?", I asked her.

But before she could answer me, I heard a voice behind us. No way! It was changbins voice.

" Yeah.. why would he help you? Why do you need help?" He wanted to know.

Why are they always behind us? Hee-jin and I turned around and exhaled.

" Why do you care about it? Just leave us alone. Didn't you know that it is rude to listen to someone else's conversations?", she asked him and raised an eyebrow.

" Come on, you were so loud .. and we care becauce he is our friend. Why the heck did he follow you?"

" Hee-jin. Let's go.. we don't owe him an explanation", I remembered her and pulled her to me.

" You need us. And we need you." Chan said.

What did he say?" Nobody needs you!", Hee-jin yelled.

"Both of you can't cook. Coincidentally we're great at it.", Changbin explained.

" How long have you been behind us?", I asked them and went with Hee-jin a bit faster. They were psycopaths.

I knew that they followed us but both of us ignored them and we focused on our shopping list.

Hee-jin took her phone to look up what we need for tteobokki.

"So for tteobokki we need...", she was about to read it out but Changbin took her phone and put it in his pocket.

" HEY! Give me my phone back.", she yelled at him.

I was so angry at them. " I'm going to call the police If you don't give it back", I said and took my phone out of my bag but Chan took it rapidly.

" Shut up, little girl.", he said with a smile on his face and also put it in his pocket. I think he couldn't say any other senteces except that.

" Changbin, I'm serious. Just give it back.", Hee-jin was so angry that I was afraid that she would hit him.

Changbin grinned and looked at his pocket. " If you want it so bad, then take it, come on."

Chan laughed because he knew that they wouldn't try it. I hated this boy.

" So you just neeed Rice cakes, Gochujang, sugar , garlic.. uh, Chan.. did I forget something?", Changbin asked and smiled.