Moving on.

Skylar's pov:

I hung up. "Who was that" both of the brothers said in unison.
"Umm rein he invited us to a party for tomorrow"
"Oh that's sick!" Said Ethan.
"What? I've barely fucking met him. No you aren't going."
"You are not the boss of me and your coming with us so get over it"
"Fine"

I stormed off to write a small note basically thanking Ethan for his kindness...
"Love you -Skylar" I put my sharpie and sticky note down.
Grayson was jealous but I wasn't gonna take it. Either he was going with or without me.
I decided to go back to my closet and start organizing a couple things.
I started to fold all of my shirts, nicely and neatly. Grayson and Ethan were now both in upstairs talking so I decided to call rein.
But he didn't pick up, I called Nick, "hey what's up" said nick.

"Nothing I just wanted to, talk to you... maybe a little bit of venting"

"Oh what's talk to me"
"I've just been debating things between me and Grayson... since he's somewhat of an addict to drinking. Although we're both keeping a closer eye to prevent him from drinking a lot"

"That sounds really hard to deal with especially considering he's someone you love the most..."
"Yeah... ugh I just wish things weren't so hard."
"Here's the thing, life always changes and life is one gigantic roller coaster, so appreciate all of the good times, and be grateful for the present because when things change, you'll either wish you could go back in time, or you'll feel disappointed and want more then your current success. Theres a fine line between living in the present AND the future."
"You're right."
"Tomorrow come and talk to me. I'll give you some more advice"
"Thanks"
"Sky... I know... you deal with a lot of anxiety, and sometimes you just have to be in those uncomfortable situations to get better and be comfortable. For example revisiting sn olds friends house or maybe a cousins, you may not feel comfortable but over time you will. That also depends on the environment and how they are, and their honesty. But if the environment and you know they have your back, it should just happen naturally over time. I know it's easy to be uncomfortable especially in those spaces where you don't really have control. But take the wheel and drive, and if your the passenger, decide when you want to get off, or enjoy it or atleast pay attention and be present and be grateful."
"Thank you so much Nick,.."
My heart warmed up as he sound those words, my mind slowly wondered to other possibilities:... but I had to stay focused on Grayson.
"Nick... thank you... have fun... love you..." I said feeling my heart warm, being happy. "Thank you sky... you're a special guy... take care bye bye"
"Bye"
The call ended, I smiled so hard, I knew he felt the same I heard it in his voice and the way he said everything in a perfect pitch and tone.

I went up to Ethan's room, knocking...
"ethan...I do you know if grayson will attend the party"
"yes he will. he said hes gonna keep an eye on you"
I took a step forward opening the door "also... at those hot springs, I saw the way rein got close to you...."
he trailed off almost as if he was intriuged jealous sure but he wanted to do better then rein and impress me.
"and?"
"you shouldnt be doing that"
right then and there I closed the door and ran down the stairs, I had packed all of my things here not to mention my house was like 40 minutes away so I went into a guest bedroom. I was frustrated but more so, I realized that grayson and ethan were just was too jealous. ethan was kinder sure, But I know my worth and I am not gonna allow that from anyone. thats why ive been on graysons ass about drinking, he knows hes not allowed to.
I got myself back up as much as I didn't want to see Grayson's face, I went up and knocked "are you drinking"
I opened the door, he wasn't however it looked like he was so fucking miserable. before I could close the door Grayson grabbed my arm and pulled me in.
"stay with me pleaseeeE" said Grayson, he looked pale almost as if he was sick or something I felt bad so I stayed "fine, get on the bed"
I got onto his bed on the right side nearest to the door while he did the same, I watched him like a hawk, he was so pretty. he was scrolling on his phone so I just stared at the ceiling, however he got up sitting on the bed and he took his shirt off. my salvation was breaking away by the moment. I saw his amazing back "its hot in here... but I'm also not feeling well... fuck I-" said Grayson, he went silent as he started hyperventailing "Grayson here calm down lay next to me" I said as I put my small hand on his huge back he turned around, it was at that moment that I knew I was scwered as his perfectly sculpted abs were now staring at me. his jaw and now his eyes were examing me. I turned around in nervousness and turned back "gray relax. everything will be ok"
I helped him by doing some breathing exercises, "Relax" I whispered as he laid down and fell asleep, the moonlight shined throughout his room, it was so magical to me. being with Grayson was magical even tho was had a lot of close calls he never acted on the lust or his urges which I taught was so weird, we were so close so many times but its almost as if he purposely didn't want me... my mind kept trailing, I stared at his muscles admiring him. I put a hand on my chest and breathed calmly.

as I fell asleep....