~3~

She groaned, feeling a headache from being hit on the head

She groaned, feeling a headache from being hit on the head. She also felt blurred vision around her, and ropes wrapping around her wrists tightly. Seeing a brunette, she came back to herself and saw the doppelgänger also tied up, feeling confused looking around the place. She is in a house but who?

"Are you bloody insane?" Taraji heard using her werewolf hearing a similar angering around in the room.

"Give me some credit, so you call him?" A similar male voice was nervously in the room with the woman.

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works?" the woman explained to the man. Taraji is trying to figure out who the two people are but who they are trying to contract with.

"Did you or did you not get the message from Elijah?" Taraji's eyes widened suddenly, hearing her husband's name in the conversation.

She lost focus when the doppelgänger got up, but Taraji got her attention to not move. The doppelgänger ignores her and walks upstairs hearing their conversation. Taraji rolls her eyes thinking the doppelgänger is stupid but finishes listening to them.

"Elijah's old school, he will get angry when he sees what we did to her," the woman tried to convince him.

The doppelgänger accidentally makes one of the broad squeaks and gets caught by Rose as Taraji sees the woman. Brown hair with a pixie cut, and blue eyes, saw Rose, must be Trevor, who betrayed them for letting Katerina escape.

"You! There is nothing around here for miles. If you think you are getting out of this house, you are tragically wrong. Understand?" The doppelgänger felt frightened by Rose.

"Who's Elijah?

"He is the only one who can help you," Rose said. "But you can't leave this house until he comes." She pointed to the door. "That's the only way out."

"He's your vilest nightmare." Rose glared at me before facing the doppelgänger. Silently working a spell to untie these ropes, she signaled her sister that she was okay and that Elijah was coming.

Rose and Elena discussed the curse, sacrifice, the originals, and betrayal soon after Trevor entered the room.

"He is here! This was a mistake," he told Rose. Feeling the burning telling her, her noble husband is here.

"No, I told you I would get us out of this. You must trust me." Rose tried to calm him down.

"No! He wants me dead, Rose!" Trevor panicked. Taraji watched them calmly, but she was also glad that her husband was finally here.