≋12≋

WARNING:
- Smut
- a bit of slaughtering

Y/N POV

"Hello, love," William said with a sinister grin. "Hey..." I said as a shiver of fear ran through me. He got up, "Follow me, darling," he said, stretching his hand out.

"Where... Are we going?"

"Just follow me and don't ask any more questions,"

I hesitantly took it. Soon, we were standing in front of the Parts and Services room. When he opened the door, the room was pitch black.

William gestured for me to enter the room. I hesitantly walked in, and he came in after, I then heard a soft click. I looked around, but it was too dark to see. Suddenly, an awful smell went up my nose, it was so bad that I had to pinch my nose.

"Will?"

"Yes, love,"

"What's that smell?"

"Didn't I say not to ask any questions"

"Will, I'm serious. What in the fuck is that smell!"

William turned the light on. I froze as I saw the scene before me. There was... Something in the Fredbear animatronic suit... It was...

Dead children...

Not one...

Not two...

But... Three?!

"William?! What the fuck?! W-why... Did you..."

My breathing became heavy, my body started to shake. He just stood there, having that sinister smirk on his face.

"Will, answer my fucking question! Why did you-"

I stopped as he slowly stepped forward, I continued to ask, I wanted answers to why he did it... Again. I soon regretted it, because his expression changed from a smirk to an irritated look, as he stepped forward again.

"I already said, darling. Don't ask any questions," he said with irritation in his voice. His hand came out to grab me, but I managed to dodge his grip. I ran to the door, twisting the knob but it wouldn't open. Shit...

"You can't escape, love. You're in this with me. You knew my identity, and yet you still played along." He let out a sinister chuckle before continuing. "So, help me clean up this mess." He then pulled out a knife and stepped even closer. My eyes widened at his actions.

"William... P-please... I don't want to help you clean up your mess... J-just answer my question..." I said as my voice became shaky. William grabbed my uniform collar and pinned me to the wall. I let out a wail as my back hit the wall.

"I already said to not ask any questions, didn't I?" He said with annoyance in his voice, "So, either you help me...". My eyes narrowed down to his knife, which was pointed at my chest. His face inches away from mine, "Or join them..."

As he said that, my eyes widened in terror as shivers went down my back. A devilish smirk appeared on his face as he let out a chilling laugh.

"Are you going to help me, darling?"

"Y-yes..."

"Good girl~"

William said with a smirk. He put the knife away and stepped back, grabbing a black bag and handing it to me.

"Shall we, love?"

---time skip---

The car ride to my place was silent. It was great, because of what happened I didn't know what to say or do. I was scared shitless, I mean who wouldn't be? I had to watch him take the bodies out and cut them up...