meat hook

"aight bro i think we got it," siouxsie yelled over at robert who was preparing his shotgun or however the fuck yoh work those idk how to use them and turned around "robert are you sure here's the place?"
"yeah, i'm quite sure," robert brushed the dirt off of his dad shorts and giant nobody knows i'm a lesbian tshirt he found at the thrift shop. it was hunting season and siouxsie and robert were ready to bring home a deer for his little boy crush simon gallup.
the feast would be prepared later that night after celebrating their band the cure reaching top charts or something. robert would just have to find the perfect deer (or some sort of animal i'm not british i don't know what those fuckers eat) anyways the feast would have to be 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 if robert wanted his much needed, long waited make out session with simon gallup. there was a light cracking in the forests near by but siouxsie didn't think much of it. she was awaiting something much bigger. the goal. siouxsie sioux was ready and happy to attempt to shoot a pony and help her best friend robert get goth you know what i fant say that here but you get the message
roberts eyes wandered and it looked like he had been thinking about something else
"yo, you good?" the spiky haired girl beside him yelled over.
"yeah i'm just chillin rn bro frfr," robert replied with lack of confidence. his mind was CLEARLY fucking elsewhere as he had the same pesky song stuck in his head. "panic on the streets of london..." robert hummed out through his teeth quietly actually i don't wanna imagine that it sounds very weird but fuck off you get my point. siouxsie thankfully couldn't hear him because if she did she would probably beat him up with a flashlight and trust that's a painful way to go.
robert had trouble getting the song in which his SWORN enemy made out of his head it was actually about to drive him to madness but it's okay he realized his had to prioritize shooting a horse or something.
robert loaded the weapon and set it down against a tree trunk. he reapplied his bright red lipstick which he desperately wanted to have smudged all over simons face later. the stupid fucking song i hate the fucking smiths i hate the smiths so much oh my GOD their song that goes panic on the streets of london and i'm pretty sure i only know that song because of shaun of the dead i HATE the smiths anyways that song was replaying in roberts head again and again.
it was bugging robert so much. robert had the urge to slam his head into the fucking tree trunk just to get morrisseys annoying voice out and away and to STOP ringing in his ears.
robert set the lipstick down and picked up the rifle or shotgun i forgot which one i said and headed over to wear siouxsie was. she was crouched in the grass and looked prepared. her target was landed on.
"robert count for me..." she said with her eye on the target. "one... two..." robert started and hear siouxsies bullet release idk the terminology.
"YEOUCHHHHHHH!" the ass in the air immediately flew up like a motherfucking looney toones character and without thinking had to throw it's waist back and fourth back and fourth and twerk so fucking hard in order to stay high in the air so it didn't fall and hit the ground.
another blood curdling "YEOAAAUCHHHHHHHHH!" was let out from the creature and siouxsie smirked and laughed slightly, proud of her creation. robert stared up in horror. also this isn't a good time to mention it but for xmas i got a robert smith and siouxsie sioux air freshener but they smell like a fucking car and i saw this tweet saying that they'd put the robert air freshener in their mouth until all the scent is sucked off and that's exactly what i plan to do with it aughhhhhhh anyways robert stared up in shock as the twerking floating creature slowly made its way down to the grass in a circular pattern.
"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL???!!![]^^{%q1626!?!!" the voice yelled as loud as possible as it reached the ground and grabbed its bum with its hands to try and stop thr bleeding. that wasn't a horse... robert realized after a while.

SIOUXSIE SIOUX HAD JUST SHOT JOHNNY
MARR IN THE ASS.

"i'm not fucking finishing this" -mikey