chp1

10:32
NY
Azileah Pov

I wake up to my alarm going off ,"shit i forgot i needed a tat today " i said while yawning . I get up from my bed and start my daily routine , after showering i recognized i havent picked out a outfit yet . "Mane what the fuck !" I scream let me remind yall im a twenty-six year old female that lives alone so shit gon be hard but mih a bad gyal so im gon strive it through . After picking a outfit i take a quick picture and post on instagram these mothafuckas must be stalking my page cause aint no way i got this much likes already.

"Damn i look good " i say as i grab my keys and leave my house . Im about to start driving my car when phone makes a notification sound , i grab it and check who texted me and it was my bestfriend adiliya aka tc . I reply to her and we start texting back and forth

"This bitch is crazy " i laugh to myself knowing no matter what i say it still gon go her way.

Time skip

I arrive at the tattoo shop thats not too far from my house it would be a 4 minute walk but i aint got time for dat .
I walk inside and there are people sitting on chairs  playing cards and gambling .

"This  ghetto nuh fuck" i said then a lightskin nigga started to glare at me .
"Can i get my face back " i say mugging him ,he stands up . "Whatchu here for mama" he asks grinning . "A tat you zenir ?" I ask raising my eyebrow while looking him up and down , "yeah and you azileah right ?" "Yeah can i ask you sumn " "sure mama go ahead " he smirks and i pause "first of all sir slow down with that mama shit and second why you looking at me like that ?" Just the way he looks at me makes me feel like im the only one in here the rest just dissapeared like im the only one in the spotlight and ion like that . "I admire you leah " a steps closer to me as i step back "admire ? My yute we just met and your wasting my time already i didnt come here to fuckin talk ZENIR " i replied back harshly .

He grabs my hand and leads me to a room with ink and a chair . I sit down and so does he yall know what happen after that i got my tat .

Time skip

"How much sir ?" I ask smirking with him .he was calm and patient with me throughout the whole tattoo ,i aint have a tattoo in so long because the artists would be too rough so this is enough for me to smile at him .

"Its on the house " he says keeping eye contact with me . I sit up and seperate my legs on the chair as he stands between them his face so close to mine our lips almost touching . "You ever disappoint your female clients ?" I ask as i slowly pullon his buttons ."never "

With that i kiss him slowly , we kissed slowly at first until he slips his hand in my shorts making me gasps and with that he slips his tongue in my mouth kissing me sloppily as his other hand goes around my throat .

"Zenir hol on you going too fast we just met " i breathe out but he aint seem to care .

In the end we went to his house then  we fucked and i loved every minute of it especially when his dick hit my prostate and i came all over him and the 3rd round where he finger fucked me  . I aint had dick like this ina long while or mabye ever im glad i met him today but ima have to avoid the fuck outta him now he was just a quick fuck thats it .