14~ Unexpected wedding alliance

"Are you even going to listen to me?"

"Nope."

"You really need to listen to me!"

"I'm older than you, so no."

Yuvan frustratedly rubbed his nose. He couldn't believe that his grandmother was actually suggesting that he should get married on the spot.

"I can't believe even I'm too young to tie the knot!"

Niranjana scoffed from the other side upon hearing her grandson's response.

"You're turning 30, Mr. Yuvan...!"

He took the phone away from his ear as he heard Niranjana shouting.

"You get it, right? Marriage is not a joke!"

Yuvan sat down on the couch and spoke quietly.

"Babu, it's great to know that you value sacred things like marriage. I have no doubt that you will handle this marriage."

Niranjana really wanted to put his head on her lap and lovingly explain things to him, something she planned to do eventually but it seems like Yuvan is annoyed about something.

"If you don't let me call Babu, I swear it'll be my final call to marry someone!"

Yuvan shouted, causing Niranjana to laugh, which annoyed him even more.

"Are you perhaps into guys or something?

"Dadiiiiiiiiiiiii"

"Majak tha"

(I was kidding)

Niranjana accidentally bites her tongue and on the other side Yuvan signs.

"Do you have someone special in mind?"

Suddenly, he was hit with a wave of flashbacks, causing him to close his eyes.

"I have no clue!"

He said something quietly, causing Niranjana to be surprised and her eyes to open wide.

"Don't tell me you've already found a girl!"

Niranjana chimed, and that just made Yuvan shake his head in utter disbelief.

"Come here quickly"

Yuvan said, really missing his grandma.

"Okay, first tell me everything"

Niranjana shouted, causing him to be quiet for a bit. He paused for a moment and after a lot of thinking, he finally figured it out.

"I'm all ready!"

Yuvan couldn't help but laugh at the sound of her excited voice, imagining her probably bouncing on the bed.

"We'll be there tomorrow."