chapter 1 "Bye Home , Hello UK "

4hours Till my flight to the uk takes off .Im fully dressed ready to go. My parents are gonna go on a long holiday just both of them 1 week after me . They are leaving my little sister darcy with aunt jess . Anyway I'm really excited to go although I'm going for a part time

school , but it includes more activities than you'll ever see .

Since I'm travelling alone and I'm sooo happy , yet my parents insisted to drop me till the last point before I ride the plane then it will all start !!

I sat down waiting for my plane to arrive , I'm way early and there were a few people waiting too. I was using the British airlines so everyone aboard was obviously british .it was time , the plane was ready , everyone was there and no one was sharing the seat beside me so I decided to sit next to the window .

After the plane took off , and the belt sign went off . I didn't hesitate , since it's almost 3 am so I took out my traveling pillow and used the quilt given to me by the flight attendant , I wrapped myself up and switched on the screen and started watching Charlie and the chocolate factory , I sighed to myself it's going to be a long 6 hour flight . And in no time I dozed off .

I was awaken by the flight attendant telling me we're landing in 30 minutes , rushed directly to the bathroom . I looked like complete crap , I took my make up bag and refixed my foundation , applied on mascara , and a nude lipstick , since I'm only 15 , this was enough make up for me .

I came back To my seat were I secured the seat belt , and made sure I had some cash , which my parents gave me with a credit card just for me ! It wasn't my first trip to the UK . So I know where to go and what to do.

I'm a big fan of the famous boyband One direction I promised myself to get all I can of one direction souvenirs to shirts , and aside from all of that , I didn't pack a lot of clothes, since my parents told me I can freely go shopping there!

The plane landed safely , it was time ! I had on my back pack which had my laptop and the chargers , and my handbag which had all my money , passport , id card , make up bag , and the name of the woman who would pick me up "Annie Roderick" .

I took a look at my watch which was fixed to the British timezone , it was 7 :23 in the morning . I walked my way to see new faces , and cute faces ;) I sighed to myself knowing that Im not allowed to date anyone not now not never , that's what my parents told me , and I'll try to keep that in mind .

After I passed the boarders , I waited for my bag , and a nice man help carry it for me , he was cute but rather old , he seemed more like 30 but still cute . When I told him I was lost , and were I should go , he walked all the way with me till a lady waved at me a platelet that had my number which was 234561 , I directly thanked the cute man and headed to that lady called Annie . I was shocked actually she was young more like 18 years old . She carried my bag Annie walked through the parking lot.

Hi I'm Annie , she said with small grin .

I'm Katy , I said smiling and shaking her hand . We then got inside her car , she started the can and in 2 Min we were on the road .

My parents didn't tell me a lot about were I'm going nor I was interested , I was staying here in the UK for a good month and 2 weeks to be presice .

So How old are you Katy ? She asked focusing on the road .

I'm 15 turning 16 in a while . I said while she started the radio .

"Oh really , if I didn't know you I would have thought youre 18 . With a pretty face there" , she winked at me .

I smiled and thanked her , "but arent you like 18 or so ? " I asked her with eager curiosity to know .

"No darling , I'm 24 , but nice to know though . Any boyfriend ? "

"No " I said hoping she will drop the subject

"Well then get one here , if you want , I mean......yeah "

I giggled at the awkwardness , while Annie laughed it out .

One direction came on the rather with my favorite song ever ,kiss you , I reached my hand and turned up The music , she looked at me and smiled ,

A fan we've got here directioner , Are you ?" Annie asked with a smile

Yeah , I like them so much , what about you ? " I then asked

Same here"she said and we spent the whole time talking about them

"But unfortunate you , they are on tour now "she said stopping in to a store "you must be hungry " she pointed at Starbucks in the store . We then got in and I bought for myself a frappocino with a chocolate shake , and Annie just got herself coffee.

we drove for another hour but she said it would be long until were there , so I decided to drink my frappocino and take a nap , until we are there .

■□■□■□■□■□■□Chapter 2 will be uploaded soon □■□■□■□■□■□□

comments will be read by me !