His Queens

"Princess LaLisa, may I have the permission to enter inside?" a maid with lowered head and folded hands stood in anticipation. "You can enter," an idle voice answered. "Princess Lalisa your personal bodyguard Jenhyuk has just stepped inside our palace bearing a special piece of information for you. Shall I let him enter your room?" Lisa's heartbeat picked up an unsteady pace, she inhaled shakily nodding her head in approval. "As you say Princess, now I might like to take my leave," Lisa clutched the bed-sheets under her fists firmly wishing to sooth her worked up emotions. She hurriedly headed towards her chamber's window and kept rubbing her freckles from time to time. 

Looking outside, she contemplated while gazing at the scenic beauty of nature flowing before her eyes

Looking outside, she contemplated while gazing at the scenic beauty of nature flowing before her eyes. Lisa bit her lips timidly, hands clutching onto the silk fabric of her gown designed artistically with purple beads placed all over it.

The former Queen is strolling around the garden staring at the blue orchids swaying along with the gentle wind. A loud noise interrupted her moment of peace, she gasped moving her body towards the direction of the noise, it felt as if someone is in grave pain. 

Her eyes traveled towards the source of the noise, her son's best friend is examining his ankle carefully- "Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo flinched at the sudden call, he turned around abruptly and bowed down immediately "Eunwoo, my dear, how is your right leg? I hope that I heard of some noise"

"Oh , mother Harmonia did some magic on it and I healed surprisingly and about the noise I was about to trip over a stone again when I managed myself to not," the male slightly laughed recalling previous night's incident when Benjamin had to hold him in a bone-crashing grip just to make sure he stays in one place and the other dominating male threw unimpressed stares towards him. "Why are you laughing son? Is something the matter? Did I-"

"Oh no, please forgive me for my unprofessional means of behaving queen," Haeun patted his shoulder a few times smiling in comfort. "Where is my son, dear? My beautiful daughter in laws are always concerned about my little boy! He should learn to provide some time to his beloved wives also."

"King must be occupied with the businessmen from the North-western countries. They might be quite a headache. His favorite wing-man Benjamin is accompanying him, I am present here to guard the mansion according to his orders-"

"Huh, have you heard of the rumors? The King himself ordered Queen Medusa to exit Kim Empire, she must have executed something really vicious-," a maid holding a basket of flowers spoke in a hushed manner to her fellow mate.  "Yes Mary, I am very aware of it. Princess LaLisa is still residing. Queen Medusa passed some vile comments about the Queens of Kim Empire yesterday morning so it was her punishment order."

Mary gasped when the sudden reason caught her attention,"Just for speaking some evil things about the Queens, the King ordered her to leave the palace? I feel his punishment is a bit extravagant-"