Chapter 9

If tomorrow you won't be mine

Won't you give it to me one last time?

Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye

Anntonia wanted to just melt right on the spot. The music inside the convenience store pretty much sums up her life right now.

When Michelle said she will tour her the 'Michelle way', Anntonia guessed that the mini tour involves munchies, and she's right. The first place Michelle took her was in the convenience store. The older girl told her to just sit down on the chairs but after seeing the people inside Michelle became a little protective and decided that they should just go around together.

"Anntonia!" Becca called happily seeing her idol.

"Hi Becca" Anntonia greeted back which surprised Michelle.

"You two know each other?" Michelle asked before she can even get an answer, four more girls came running to them excitedly.

"Hi Ann!" shouted the four girls.

Michelle was left clueless so she decided to just go on with her list of snacks to buy. She knows that the five younger girls are 'harmless' little fellas so it is safe to leave Anntonia for a little while.

"Ann! Do you want to hang out with us?" asked Kiera.

Well, that's a good idea.

"Sure! But not now, maybe tomorrow?" Anntonia politely said.

"Yey!" The girls excitedly shouted.

"Becca, aren't you going to ask her something?" Mira said.

"Ah, n-"

"What's that?" Anntonia looked at Becca.

"I'm shy" Becca whispered.

"It's okay. What is it?" she insisted.

"Come on, Becca!"

"This is your chance girl!"

The four girls cheered and teased Becca who turns red from what's happening.

"Becca here bought a motorbike and she was wondering if you could teach her how to ride like a pro" one said impatiently.

"Hey!!" 4 girls shouted.

"What? She's being shy it's frustrating"  The girl answered back.

Anntonia chuckled on how cute these younger girls are. She chuckled cutely and the 5 girls looks like they have seen an angel laughing.

"Sure, I'll teach you when I'm free, maybe tomorrow?" Anntonia said.

"YEEY!" all five girls cheered like they won a lottery.

"What happened here?" Michelle asked curiously.

She's done picking some stuff and is about to pay in the cashier but she remembered Anntonia so she went back for her only to find the girl still with the kids.

"Oh, Michelle" Mira said.

"We were just asking Anntonia if she can hang out with us and if she can teach us how to ride a motorbike" Mira explained.

"How many of you are going to take my precious time with my Ann?" Michelle asked with her face scrunched into dismay.

"Aren't you taken?" One girl asked.