Chapter Nineteen: The Nursery

Jane's POV:

I opened the door to the nursery. Niall is painting the walls; he looks so cute in his old worn out jeans and old T-shirt. The one I wore to bed the night I got pregnant with Liam.

"Babe!" Niall said turning around. "The fumes aren't good for the baby." I stepped out into the hall.

"It's fine, I just wanted to give you a sandwich." I said handing him the plate.

"Is this it?" Niall said looking at the sandwich. I smiled, Niall always wants more.

"I'll go make another one." I said kissing his cheek.

"Oh, the boys are coming to help. They should be here in a few minutes." Niall said.

"Okay, should I make sandwiches for them?" I asked.

"No, they stopped for food on the way." Niall replied. I make Niall another sandwich and heard a knock at the door.

"Hi guys!" I said opening the door to the four boys.

"Look how big you are!" Liam said when he walked in. Everyone touched my stomach. Zayn touched and felt little Liam kick.

"I felt it kick!" He exclaimed in his Vas Happenin' voice. I laughed and Niall walked out. The boys were on the couches talking to me and asking questions.

"How's it goin' boys?" Niall said.

"Good." Everyone said.

"So do you know what it is yet?" Louis asked.

"It's a boy." I said rubbing my tummy and smiling.

"Did you decide on a name?" Harry asked.

"Liam" I said looking over to a surprised Liam.

"Really?" Liam started. "You're naming it Liam?" His eyes got watery.

"Come on boys." Niall said. The boys joined him and they walked down the hall to the nursery. Liam stayed back and rubbed my stomach.

"See you soon Little Liam." He said smiling. "Oh, I felt it kick." He said, his face lighting up. 

Niall's POV:

We finished painting the room and decided we'd do the furniture tomorrow. The boys stayed the night. They slept in the living room. In the middle of the night Liam walked into mine and Jane’s room. Jane was sleeping but I was awake on my Mac Book.

"Niall," Liam said. "Can I talk to you?" I got up slowly, not wanting to wake Jane. I walked into the hall and shut the door.

"What’s goin' on?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say that, it means so much to me that you're going to name your kid after me." He said hugging me. It was kinda awkward but, I am the first of the boys to become a father and I guess it means a lot for my first born to be named after him. He walked away and went into the living room. I walked back into my room, to see Jane standing up and looking out the window. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

 "I love you so much." I whispered into her ear.