CHAPTER - 7

COURT TRIAL - 2..

Judge: The court is going to start please have your seats and maintain silence. Start.

Defence lawyer: Your honour, As per the evidences which obviously point towards Mr. Park.. I would like to start asking him the questions. Recently our assigned professional detective and our professional criminal investigator.. Mr Jeon and Miss Choi held The maid Dong Yi working in both Mr. Park's and Mr. Seong's place along with Mr. Park's younger brother. After both of their confessions.. Mr. Park.. we have a main Question.

Mr. Park who was standing in the witness box looked up at him.

Defence lawyer: If your wifi router was old.. and you needed to turn it on everytime to use it.. how come the night of murder it SUDDENLY turned on automatically in the morning and connected to your laptop and the activity was shown?

Mr. Park: ...............

Defence lawyer: Please Mr. Park.. Your prosecution lawyer seems to be into deep thoughts now.

Prosecution lawyer: For this question Mr. Son You have the FBI'S statement. They told you didn't they? Or you lost the files?

Defence lawyer: Mr. Lim.. they told me that there's is no chance they would anything during the AC is on. They never told me about this.. and for your kind information.. these technical details are supposed to be submitted by CBI not FBI.

Hearing this everyone started to laugh even the Judge smiled.

Defence lawyer: Mr. Park please.. Speak up. The court has to get free before 12 or else you'll get one more date. There's no use of wasting time.

Mr. Park and his lawyer had nothing to say. The both looked at eachother and his lawyer spoke..

Prosecution lawyer: Mr. Shin, And what if.. you are trying to prove us wrong by not analysing the evidences properly?

Defence lawyer: That is what YOU are doing. Your honour.. All the evidences provided by Mr. Min and Mr. Kim Taehyung point towards Mr. Park only. While FBI and CBI have nothing strong to prove that Mr. Park is innocent. You have the proofs My lord.

Judge nodded and started to look into the mess of papers on his table.

Judge: You're right Mr. Shin. The officers have given strong proofs of Mr. Park being guilty.

Jungkook, Yn, Taehyung, Mr. Min and officer Lee looked at eachother being happy.

Prosecution lawyer: Your honour I object.. They all work together and are in favour of Park Soi and Choi Han Lee. What if they made up all the evidences? This is not right. We need fair judgement!

Judge: Mr. Lim I hope you know where you're standing, infront of whom and that "whom" knows what he's doing and what's his work.

Prosecution lawyer: I'm sorry Your honour but this is not fair!

Judge: Neither the proofs given by FBI, CBI or YOU. All these proofs just point towards Mr. Park and the conclusion that comes out is Mr. Park is the one who had murdered His daughter and servant.

Mr. Park: No! This is not true!

Defence lawyer: Then who did it Mr. Park? Tell us the truth and we'll let you go. Why wasting our and your time?

Mr. Park: ... If I knew why would I be here today!?

Defence lawyer: Simple.. You don't know and the evidences properly and clearly point on you. And for you to know.. "court works and runs on evidences.."

Mr. Park stood speechless, looking down. His lawyer stood gritting teeth because he had no enough proof which will defend Mr. Park.

Judge: Since, Each and Every evidence points towards Mr. Park and makes him guilty.. Also his lawyer or him have nothing to speak or defend themselves. This court today.. declares that Mr. Park is the one to kill his daughter and Choi Han Lee his servant. Hence the court has made a judgement to sentence him for his lifetime along with his wife Mrs. Park because she also had tried to change the keys statement over time to confuse the court and the police. Court dismissed.