Chapter 12

Hello London!
Tyler
_____________________

Finally,I made it to London! I got my stuff out and headed to the area with all the taxi's and got in the first one I laid my square framed glasses eyes on. I told him the Phan household adress and decided to go there first and fun. While in the taxi I texted Dan that I was coming over . He replied soon and I smiled and waited for the ride to be over.

Dan
I was in bed on tumblr being the lazy ass I am when suddenly I got a text from Tyler saying he will be coming over soon. I replied to him and told Phil about it.
"PHIL! TYLER IS COMING OVER" I yelled to him from my room .

"What? Sorry I could'nt hear you Dan" Phil came into my room in his cat shirt and some black jeans.

"I said Tyler is coming over." I repeated  myself . Phil was something else...

"Oh cool! I'm gonna go get some poptarts and OJ you want something Dan?" Phil asked me staring at me with those big turqoise eyes that sometime look yellow/green.

"uh.. No I'm good phil" I replied quickly since I got lost in his eyes..

"Ok bye Dan see you soon!" He smiled and left .. Damn that man I thought he is gonna be the death of me with his adorable smiles . I got out of my natural habitat soon and put on my black shirt and paired it up with my black jeans with some black shoes.Yes, I love Black. Soon the bell rang and I got up to answer it. " Hey Dan!" Tyler exclaimed and hugged me .

"Hey Tyler how you been" I hugged him back and smiled.We both got inside and sat on the sofa and talked and soon the topic was Phil.

"Hey, Dan where is Phil?" Tyler asked me curiously. " He went to get some-"
I was interuppted by Phil who walked in and finished the sentence for me
"-poptarts and OJ from the store" He replied and gave me the groceries then
greeted Tyler and sat down next to me on the sofa. (wink wink)
The rest of the evening went by quickly and we decided to all hangout at Joe and Caspar's house tomorrow Tyler called them and let them know about it and we all agreed to come to their house tomorrow.
"Bye Dan , bye  Phil see you guys tomorrow!" Tyler said goodbye to us with a toothy grin and left after playing some chaotic Donkey Kong with us.
______________________
Hey you with the sexy smile! Double update what..?!? lol sorry for not updating hope you like this with two new YouTubers on the journey ;)
Also comment if you read Connors book ..sadly I have'nt :(
Anyway see you next time!
(not edited)