0.

Harry Potter was just a legend for many people, including Joyce McLevis. A fun story her granny would be telling her before bed.

Then she found herself in the same house with him when they appeared for the first time at Hogwarts. But even then, he was nothing more than a legend for Joyce. She saw him every day and yet he was nothing more than a story.

Joyce McLevis didn't care if Harry was fighting Voldemort or was just a boy who wanted to have fun. There was no proof that would back Harry's theory up - beside the strange shaped scar.

That was until last year, when the whole world turned a bit darker. Once Cedric died, a thought was born - what if Harry Potter was right?

She saw how Molly Weasley closed the doors right in the face of the Chosen One, and heard the whisper of Hermione: there's one more thing...

"Hi, Harry," Joy said awkwardly as once again all pairs of eyes turned in her direction. "Nice haircut."

With this, she found herself in the room with the Weasley twins, the Golden Trio, and Ginny. The awkward silence was killing her from the inside, as she felt the intruz on their ground.

She didn't see the stares exchanged by the trio, but she definitely heard the question. "You'd like to listen to their conversation with us?"