CHAPTER 3

The last vehicle who arrived late in the vicinity of Ryugami Academy is no other than the bus of Tyr,who insisted that its his property.

Poseidon waited for the gate to open for them before making the bus its way inside the wide and huge open field of his boss's academy.His young mistress will be the next owner of it if the boss will transfer it's rights to her.

Ipinarada niya ito kasama ng mga nakahilerang kotse at big bike ng kanilang mga kasama na nauna sa kanilang makarating.

Blade is leaning on his car while carrying a bag that carries his twin long range firearm,Blaze is beside him wearing a black Ray-Ban sunglasses. Shun and Shin are still inside their car,not wanting to taste the scorching heat of the sun but their car windows are open.

Hyde and Zel are near the tree,can be felt but cannot be seen.They are observing and watching the others as per their usual works.

Upon discharging and disembarking on the bus,the other's attention went to Senri who cowers at the back of Taeil and Jansen.The two doesn't give a fck,namely; Poseidon and Tyr who just went into hiding in the dark after they went out of the bus.

“Where's young mistress?”Bungad na tanong ni Taeil para na rin mailipat ang atensyon ng mga ito sa batang nasa likuran nila.

Tumaas ang kilay ni Shun,“ With Senju and Tamen.”

“Where?”Ulit ni Taeil.

Blade pointed his finger at a far place.A small building is located in the place where he pointed at.

Tumango si Taeil.

“You're not going with them?”

“My interest lies somewhere.”Shin answered.

“Our.”Ani ni Blade na ikinatango ng ilan.Even the others who are hiding nodded in agreement.And Tyr who's already on the move strongly agreed.

Why?Because their curiosity and interest lies on the backdoor of the academy.What's in there?Just some illegal shíts.And because it is illegal,then that means there's a lot of opportunities for money.It's either you gain or lose.Those things are Tyr's favorite kung kaya't nauna na ito sa kanilang lahat papunta sa alam niyang lugar na pwedeng pagdausan ng mga gawain na walang makakahuli.Tyr's motive is to gain lots of money and possessions .The other are 80% interested and 20% because of their job. Their boss didn't tell them about the things that should be done here in the academy and what's the reason why they are here but probably one of it is to manage the illegal things in the academy.Matagal na silang hindi pumapasok kung kaya't walang nag reregulate ng business sa loob.Colt Ryugami won't let others handle the job so he waited for them or maybe he's just bored and wants some trippings.He just want to irritate Hakashime.

“Who's that kid?”Turo ni Kitt na biglang sumulpot sa kung saan gamit ang nguso niya.He looks like a gangster.He stand infront of Jansen in a blink of an eye kung kaya't napaatras si Senri ng isang hakbang.

“Don't scare the kid,Westwood.”Banta ni Jansen.He can be scary when he's serious.He's not a shadow for nothing.Ryugami Mafia reapers are called shadows.Even the Hell Blade Kasekagi has kagi on their name which means shadow.Reblack Shadow has shadow on it's end.They are well trained to hide and even be invisible in the light or dark.

Kitt chuckled,“Relax,I won't bite.”He stared at Senri that make Jansen glared at him.

“I just want to know his name.”Angal ni Kitt.“What kind of special thing is he that you are protecting him?My lady won't be happy of this.He is not your job.”

“Now he is.”

Napa-atras ng ilang metro si Kitt ng maramdaman ang biglang pagsulpot ni Tyr sa kanyang likuran.His eyes are dark and has fury on it.He did it to make Kitt shut up for asking too many unnecessary shits not to scare the kid but it's too late.Senri almost slumped on the ground if only Jansen did not immediately caught him on his arms to stand on his feet.