rules & regulations ✧

" 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢! "

𝓡.𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 & 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ
" can't you see? i'ma warning sign. "
ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

i. 𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚, it's not fair for either admin! as someone who make trailers, they take a lot of our time that we could be using for more efficient things! even if i take a little while because of other orders, trust that i have not forgotten about you! i beg you, please don't do this

ii. 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟, being rude won't get you any where except closer to the blacklist. please be understanding and patient! i have a life and i can't spend every waking moment on wattpad, working on my orders! i try to be fast with my orders, but trailers take a lot of work to make! so if i'm a little slow, please be understanding!

iii. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚, i have the right to deny an order if your request is unreasonable or something that i can't do. although the probability of this actually happening is incredibly low, just know that there is still a possibility

iv. 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧, as of right now, you can only request up to two trailers unless you are a vip and then you can request as many as you'd like! if you aren't vip, unfortunately i can't make any acceptions! if you are looking to become a vip customer, you must be a continuous customer, are polite, follows the rules, and i simply just enjoy having you as a customer!

v. 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦, your book doesn't have to be published! however i ask that it be published shortly after you receive your order!

vi. 𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗢𝗦, if you aren't satisfied with your order or if I have done something wrong, each customer as one available redo request for each trailer that they order! after you have used your redo, then you are unable to request another one, unless something is incredibly wrong! ( ex. wrong audio, wrong faceclaims, etc )

vii. 𝗗𝗠𝗦, do not dm me your form! i will not accept it unless it's a commented form on the open batch and commented inline to your slot number !

viii. 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦, i will not accept reservations for a slot in the next batch! it puts too much pressure on me, as i feel the need to get a new batch out even when i don't have time for it. therefore, i will now be doing batches first come first serve basis!

ix. 𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦, when it comes to making trailers, your story doesn't have to be just a normal story! i'm willing to accept normal books and applyfics of any kind! ( ex. multi af's, ent af's, bg/gg af's )

x. 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦, i can't allow you to get away with a free trailer without any kind of payment for my hard work! i'll do my best as to not ask to much from you, but i want to make sure my work is worth it! if you don't follow these payments, i will ask you nicely to do them and if you refuse, you will be added to the blacklist and your trailer will be taken down so it is inaccessible.

✧ follow me permanently

✧ add this to your reading list

✧ share this on your message board

✧ give me credit once you use the trailer