★彡[ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ, ʙᴀʙᴇ! - ꜱʜɪɴᴏꜱᴀʀᴀ]彡★

♡Highschool AU♡

╰•★★ 𝓨𝓮𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓡𝓸𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 ★★•╯

Day One

"Look, this thing between you and me." Sara looked at Itto as he closed the classroom door, they were the only ones in the room. "It's not working....anymore." She sighed. 

"What thing?" Itto sat down next to Sara at one of the desks, "You mean our...relationship?"

Sara sighed, "Nevermind, it's probably just my tired mind messing with me again." She looked at Itto with tired eyes. 

"You should try and get more sleep, love." Itto cupped her cheeks in his hands, "It's not good for your health." He kissed Sara's forehead, "I should get going now, I'll see you later though, right?" 

"Yeah...right." Sara got up from her chair and walked over to the door and left the classroom.

Day Two 

"Sara, did you get enough sleep last night?" Itto looked at Sara with a concerned expression, "You know I value your health, right?" He squeezed her hand as she ate onigiri. 

"Yes, I did..." Sara continued eating the onigiri in her hands, "Thank you for asking." Her eyes darted over to Shinobu who was walking over to the bench her and Itto were sitting on with Heizou.

"Yo, last night was fire." Heizou sat down on the floor in front of the bench Itto and Sara were on, the wind blowing his hair slightly. "Don't you agree?"

"Last night?" Shinobu looked at Heizou, "What the fuck happened?" She chuckled a bit before gently hitting him. 

"The study sesh, remember?" Heizou laughed a bit, "Can't believe you already forgot." 

"What? When was that?" Itto's eyes widened as he looked at Heizou, "Why didn't you invite me?!" 

"You were with your friends, we didn't wanna bother you." Sara looked at Itto and smiled.

Itto sighed, "Yeah, guess you're right.." 

Day Three 

"Shinobu?" Sara sat next to Shinobu in the school's courtyard, she looked a bit sad and disturbed about something. 

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Shinobu looked at her friend, concerned, "Did something happen at home?"

Sara's face was red, the type of red your face gets when tears are welling up, "My dad....he found out....he found our messages."

Shinobu looked at Sara's face, "What do you mean?" She held her friend's hands, "Sara, what do you mean?" 

Tears fell down Sara's face, "He yelled at me, he started saying I was a...." She buried her face in her hands, clearly sobbing and upset.  

Shinobu hugged Sara and kept her there for a couple minutes, "It's okay..."

Sara looked at Shinobu, "I...I'm not lying when I said my heart is straying from Itto." Tears were on her face, her scrunched up face. 

"It's okay, that happens sometimes.." Shinobu looked at Sara with a reassuring face, "It's happened to me sometimes, that's just life. That doesn't mean you two won't be able to talk to each other." 

Sara nodded and looked at the ground, "But what if we're distant from each other?" 

Shinobu looked at her, "Then that's what life has in store for you, don't stress it though. Okay Sara?" 

"Okay."

Day Four 

"Itto, we need to talk." Sara pulled Itto into an empty classroom and closed the door, "About...about us." She sighed and looked at Itto.

"Yeah, sure. What's up?" Itto grabbed Sara's hand and smiled at her, "Is something wrong...?"

Sara took a deep breath and started talking, her voice shaky, "I think...I think we need to break up."

Itto's eyes widened, "W-what?" He was in disbelief.

Sara took another deep breath, "I...I just don't think we're working out like we used to." 

Itto looked at her, "Then we can fix it, like we alway-" 

"No Itto, I'm serious. This time I don't think we can do anything." Sara held Itto's hands, trying to prevent herself from crying, "I'm sorry Itto, I really am." She got up and left the classroom. 

"And she just dumped you? Just like that?" Heizou walked home with Itto so they could study together, "Damn, and I thought Shinobu was brutal when it came to rejecting boys."

"Yeah, me too..." Itto looked at Heizou, "But...it's no big deal. After all real men don't cry after losing a girl, they find a new one!" He held his head up high and had a beaming smile on his face. 

"You won't be saying that in a month....maybe even in a couple weeks, maybe even next week..." Heizou muttered.

One Week Later...

Day Eleven

"Shinobu, I've realized something." Sara walked over to Shinobu who was looking at the school's courtyard from the roof. 

"Hm? What is it?" Shinobu turned her head and looked at Sara. "Something wrong or have you found a new guy?"

Sara chuckled, "No, nothing's wrong! It's just...I think I've found someone." She blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Huh? Who?" Shinobu looked confused, "Is it someone in our class?"

Sara smiled at Shinobu and hugged her, "I don't know, I guess I'll find out." 

Shinobu broke the hug and chuckled, "So we're playing detective now, that's fun."

The two girls laughed a bit and looked at the school's courtyard from the roof. 

"You think Heizou and Itto are doing something stupid right now?" Shinobu looked at Sara. 

"No, but I think I'm doing something stupid right now." Sara moved closer to Shinobu. 

"What do you mean?" Shinobu looked at Sara curiously, before she was cut off by Sara's lips meeting hers.

It wasn't that long before they parted lips, after all, if someone saw them rumours would be stirred around the school. 

"Sara?" Shinobu looked at Sara confused and shocked. 

Sara looked into Shinobu's eyes, smiling.