Part 1: The Contract

As Mark was resting in one bar, not far away from the center of Tokyo, drinking and wondering about his next moves to remain under the radar of BlackFangs.co. Covering each part of his body with clothing, not wanting to show he has a light gray skin tone.

The door of the bar creeks open as a figure in a black-colored winter coat shows up and sits beside Mark, It orders a drink, and when the bartender leaves the counter, it gets closer to Mark.

"I heard you are one of those who kill for money"

"I do not know what you are speaking about"

"You are Mark... Right?"

These last words made Mark realize the one beside him knows he works as a mercenary, he takes a large sip of his glass of beer, moments before turning to him. Pointing him vaguely with one finger as he places his empty glass on the counter.

"What and Who are you?"

The figure's face was barely visible, only his eyes were shown, like glowing pupils. It reclined on the chair, making light reach the lower part of the face, revealing a smile on his face.

"You can call me 'H8'..."

Mark chuckles at the discovery of his name.

"What a weird name, H8"

The figure reclines back into a normal seating position, it seems somewhat pissed off by the joke but still wants to contract Mark. 

"I want you to kill someone... A person of high status"

"People with high status cost more, I hope you can afford it"

"There is no need to worry, I have more than you could ever dream of"

Then the figure places a black briefcase with a diamond-shaped pattern all over it on the counter, It opens it, showing 10 Million dollars. Mark was shocked to see this large amount of money and wondered who this guy wanted dead to cost this much.

"This is a part of the whole sum of money you could earn if you kill this person successfully"

Mark chuckles again. The camera focuses on Mark's face.

"Who is the target?"

The scene changes into a rainy atmosphere, in the city of Tokyo, on the top of a few buildings, a lot of neon text and signs, most of the buildings are made using scrap and wood, having an improvised look to them.

Mark is standing at the edge of the building, looking down at a silent road, waiting.

More parts of dialogue appear as the camera changes places.

"His name isn't important, and you shouldn't worry"

"He smokes often, a rich person, it wears a suit with a red flower on it"

"You could never lose sight of him, even If he walks into a crowd"

Once this last sentence is said, a few cars show up and park in beside a building, and a man in an expensive suit walks out of it, a red flower hanging from one of his chest pockets. Takes out a cigarette as one of his guards holds an umbrella over him. He lights it up and lets a smoke cloud out.

A man comes out of the building, looking fearful of this person.

"Oh, Come in! We prepared something for you!"

This weak person leads the way inside, as a lot of guards go alongside this rich person, entering inside, but a few stay outside, checking the surroundings.